Delete

red

I keep asking but nobody seems to answer. How do you delete your account on this thing?

I tried it twice today.. didn't receive any confirmation if the form was submitted or not !! Not sure when they gonna delete

What I don't get is why? You can "delete" your account, but you can't remove your presence here. Odds are everything on here has been archived in multiple places if someone wanted to find if you were here they still could. This is the internet expect no privacy with out written protocols.

~Gunnerzz

What I don't get is why? You can "delete" your account, but you can't remove your presence here. Odds are everything on here has been archived in multiple places if someone wanted to find if you were here they still could. This is the internet expect no privacy with out written protocols.

~Gunnerzz

I want mine deleted as i am due to give birth in January. I don't give a stuff about what is archived i just will not be here so i may as well be deleted.

~Gunnerzz
Cuz it's addictive.

Back