Desires, Fantasies and just Adventure discussions

T

Truth1sm

Hope you ALL are having a terrific day. Looking to have a sex chat with a woman about the subject above.

Not limited to that, just needing to release a bit, but want to hear YOUR thoughts and how you want the things that would make you cum.

Truth1sm

Hope you ALL are having a terrific day. Looking to have a sex chat with a woman about the subject above.

Not limited to that, just needing to release a bit, but want to hear YOUR thoughts and how you want the things that would make you cum.

Truth1sm

I love to tongue fuck my girlfriends asshole before she eats my pussy it makes me have trembling orgasms
That sounds amazing. Just gentle licks and then soft penetratrion with your tongue, in and out, in and then the loving reciprocation of having your clit, pussy licked, sucked and eaten. Love it

That sounds amazing. Just gentle licks and then soft penetratrion with your tongue, in and out, in and then the loving reciprocation of having your clit, pussy licked, sucked and eaten. Love it
And I'm really good at it toi really get into it I give a hell of a rim job it almost makes squirt doing it .Love her reaction such an awesome turn on but I'm alone now

And I'm really good at it toi really get into it I give a hell of a rim job it almost makes squirt doing it .Love her reaction such an awesome turn on but I'm alone now
I find that just thinking 'about' what I am going to do, like: lick, kiss, suck her pussy turns me on. Then she groans and that gets my cock so hard, but I want to keep eating her.

Sometimes pleasure just arrives by just thinking about what you would love to do with your partner and for her to do to you.

I love the slow approach of foreplay. Kissing softly. Looking into her eyes as I glide my fingers through her fragrant soft hair. Kissing her ear tenderly. All the while, my finger tips just delicately, almost hardly touching her skin as they roam her body.

More kissing, soft, then more passionate as I move my body close to her, and take my arm and pull her close. I can hear her heavy breathing......I am aroused. I whisper "Is your pussy wet, baby?" She spreads her legs and let's me know that she wants me to taste her, to suck her, to lick her, to eat her.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Back