Desperately need some compliments right now!

Just got left crying in public and needing to hear something nice right now. Maybe not the best way to go about it, but this is my best chance for quick feedback. Sweet or naughty is ok, say or show whatever you want!
View attachment 29140
I wouldn't know why that idiot would leave u for but pls, pic me next, il never lie cheat or anything wrong to u and I will never tell u no!! Ok? Baby I am sincere wen I tell u that his loss is my gain(game) do u think u can do me a favor pls? Send to me a pair of ur worn/dirty panties toe Ric 16401 San pablo ave #227 San pablo, ca. 94806. Thanku muah

You look very beautiful. Sorry to hear that you were crying. I hope you feel better soon. If you need to talk I'm here to listen

Just got left crying in public and needing to hear something nice right now. Maybe not the best way to go about it, but this is my best chance for quick feedback. Sweet or naughty is ok, say or show whatever you want!
View attachment 29140
Wow you are absolutely gorgeous, literally from heaven

View attachment 29140
Fuck me, you have such amazing looking tits. Whoever the guy was he was an idiot. You just made this happen...

Attachments

• WP_20150822_03_07_10_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150822_03_07_10_Pro.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 3
View attachment 29140
Whenever you need a hug, or anything more, I'll be there for you.

Back