Disconnected

Ever have that feeling that no matter where you go you're the odd man out? That feeling like you just don't fit in?

Hey Rocketman, yes I did feel like the odd woman out (I had to add woman lol) all the time. I have never ever fitted in, I just always pretended too. Then as I got older, I realised how ridiculous it was to try and be someone I wasn't.

It's taken a long time, probably more than half my life to understand this is me, flaming red curly hair, green eyes, curvy, tattoo's, wiccan, forthright, a little off centre. You can love me or hate me, but at least you know its me.

Once I accepted who I am, I started to meet people who I do fit with, I include you as one of those people.

Just be you Rocketman, your tribe will come as soon as you realise being you and not fitting in, is the best way to be xxx

Hey Rocketman, yes I did feel like the odd woman out (I had to add woman lol) all the time. I have never ever fitted in, I just always pretended too. Then as I got older, I realised how ridiculous it was to try and be someone I wasn't.

It's taken a long time, probably more than half my life to understand this is me, flaming red curly hair, green eyes, curvy, tattoo's, wiccan, forthright, a little off centre. You can love me or hate me, but at least you know its me.

Once I accepted who I am, I started to meet people who I do fit with, I include you as one of those people.

Just be you Rocketman, your tribe will come as soon as you realise being you and not fitting in, is the best way to be xxx
You always have a way of making me feel better. Thanks

Back