Do I make you feel happy

Damn baby, that fucking pussy is fat, that's just the kind of pussy I like, I'm going to fuck you so hard and cum all over your face, just be quiet and take my load.

Damn baby, that fucking pussy is fat, that's just the kind of pussy I like, I'm going to fuck you so hard and cum all over your face, just be quiet and take my load.
I really do want to treat you like the dirty whore that you are, take my hard cock in your mouth and take all my fucking load down your throat.

You have a way with words it's a turn on
I have to say that you have a way about you that really turns me on, I want to bend you over and pull your hair hard and fuck you like the little slut that you are, get on all fours so I can pound your tight juicy cunt, you are my fucking whore.

I want to watch you get gangbanged, with loads of cum all over your face, ass, and titties, take all the dicks, you little cunt

You have a way with words it's a turn on
I'm laying here, I started thinking about your cunt, me and my buddy are coming over and destroy your pussy, I'm going to fuck you from behind while you are sucking his cock, just shut up and take it, you have to be taught a fucking lesson for being the slut that you are a

View attachment 70255
How do I look what are your emotions telling you to do to make me and you happy. P.s. I have a masochism kink so please degrade me lol. Can't wait to sext with you all
You‘re covering your face because you just positioned yourself like this at a party. In a room full of horny guys. You can hear them discussing what they will do to you. A finger gently traces your front. You grasp you hands tighter, a little afraid, but extremely turned on.

When you arch your back that little shirt rides up, exposing delicious breasts. You feel a mouth greedily suckling. It’s my mouth. But is that also my hand moving fabric aside? Exposing you for all to see. And touch.

*that’s a start for me but certainly more to cum. ;)

Back