Dom and Sub share pics sayings or memes. Feel free to ask a question

It really bothers me that these things lean so heavily towards the male dom and female sub bdsm relationships. I tried to find ones relating more to myself and struggled. Maybe I didn't word my search correctly, but these are the best I found. 44ab13477207f69e7d8a622ec6be8fbd.jpg tumblr_o7usclsmw51udxg8po1_500.jpg

It really bothers me that these things lean so heavily towards the male dom and female sub bdsm relationships. I tried to find ones relating more to myself and struggled. Maybe I didn't word my search correctly, but these are the best I found. View attachment 40736 View attachment 40737

I tried a couple of searches i was going to post links for you but you are absolutely right. This seems to be a difficult dynamic to find content for

Thanks for trying. I guess femdom/female-led relationships are still relatively un-thought of cause most people are under the false impression that all men in these relationships are dominant and all females are submissive lol.

That was a good read but again felt aimed at Male Doms and female subs. Granted, you being a male dom and having a female sub, that's naturally going to be where most of your information and perspective comes from. And you could probably just switch the pronouns around in your head for some of the writings, which is what I did.

But if you're intending to put this out as what seems to be an explanation of D/s to help people understand bdsm, maybe consider adding more content for dom females and submissive males?

That was a good read but again felt aimed at Male Doms and female subs. Granted, you being a male dom and having a female sub, that's naturally going to be where most of your information and perspective comes from. And you could probably just switch the pronouns around in your head for some of the writings, which is what I did.

But if you're intending to put this out as what seems to be an explanation of D/s to help people understand bdsm, maybe consider adding more content for dom females and submissive males?

Hey rez,

It is more a way to get my art and writings compiled in one sharable spot, and trying to provide a little insight / education in the process.

In the end it is just as you said though. Short of switching a couple pronouns here and there the dynamic is the dynamic no matter if it is Male/female or Female/male or Female/female so on and so forth. short of some of the play changing around (which it will from couple to couple) D/s is D/s.

Also keep in mind that what works for us may not work for you and what works for you may not work for others, your partner and you no matter who is Top and who is bottom need to figure this out for yourselves .

Hope this helps explain a lil bit anyway

Later Bro

Back