Dont judge

N

Neglectedcock

Im not really new here, but I don’t post often on account of my regrettable screen name. The unfortunate result of a frustrating weekend and too much liquor. But it doesn’t reflect my character. You won’t find me flinging out unsolicited dick pics like dealing the worst looking deck of cards to a room full of people who didn’t ask to play. And you won’t find me hurling “send nudes” or some other vulgarity at any woman who posts a hi there.

That being said I’m typically on when I’m feeling amorous and am searching for the same in another. We can share fantasys and desires, turn each other on and achieve some excitement and pleasure.

Two strangers alone, sharing an intimate moment together.

Im not really new here, but I don’t post often on account of my regrettable screen name. The unfortunate result of a frustrating weekend and too much liquor. But it doesn’t reflect my character. You won’t find me flinging out unsolicited dick pics like dealing the worst looking deck of cards to a room full of people who didn’t ask to play. And you won’t find me hurling “send nudes” or some other vulgarity at any woman who posts a hi there.

That being said I’m typically on when I’m feeling amorous and am searching for the same in another. We can share fantasys and desires, turn each other on and achieve some excitement and pleasure.

Hey Neglected, don't worry about your username. I know you are a lovely man, and I hope you do post more on the forums, and make some new friends as people get to know you x

I have seen plenty of people in chat with the most god awful user names but are really great people. "Never judge a book by its cover"
People tend to start coming to a sex chat and the first name that pops in their mind is what they sign up with. lol
I do hope to see you posting in the forums more. :D

Yeah the name of a user is no indicator, I could name several examples of just crude names that didn't match their personalities at all haha.

You should be online more often to chat with us all. :p

Nothing wrong with your name as every man has felt at one point or another that their cock has been neglected.

Shoot some people don't like my name because it has fuck in it. So don't feel so bad.

Anyways I hope you find that which you're searching for and continue to enjoy OFC

Back