Dream.

TashaX

OFC Regular
I remember waking from my slumber with me laying on my left side; I had my right leg over and bent at the knee with my hand in between my thighs, panties to the side and two fingers buried in my cunt with the palm of my hand rubbing against my clit slowly.

What was I dreaming of, you may ask? It was more so like a flash of scenes, but these two were my favourite.

1. Late at night, I was in a car with someone where I was wearing a corset like black mini dress. The man in the drivers seat had me hike my dress up ever so slightly, revealing a black thong before reaching over to squeeze and spread my thighs apart. Right then and there, while he continued to drive, he toyed with me. Running his fingers along my slit, rubbing and often applying pressure to my clit before moving the material aside and fingering me nice and slow until he had me coming undone.

2. I was wearing a revealing red lingerie set with the bra pulled down, breasts on display - quite literally, as I was being fucked against a floor to ceiling window. The man behind me who had teased me to the point that I was aching and begging, made sure to put on a show for anyone who'd dared to look up and see.

I think you dreamed of the second option, it seems to be exciting enough to make you masturbate in your sleep

Dreams where you wake up already slightly masterbating are the best way to start the day

Back