Dressing room bj

Midwestthing

OFC Regular
So it was right before prom. I was dating a sexy little redhead, everything on her was so tight. She had nice c cups with perfect little nippers. This girl was such a freak. We would fuck 2 or 3 times a day for hours. So we go prom dress shopping and we go to a few different store. We end up in the mall at Maceys or Jc penny. I pick a tight sexy dress out for her and she calls me into the dressing room. She looked so hot asked if I liked it and just dropped to her knees. Pushed me down on the bench behind me pulled my cock out and just started sucking my dick. This girl was so good at it she had them pretty blue eyes that would just look up at you while you filled her mouth . It was so amazing. Another girl in the room across from was watching from the crack of the door. We locked eyes and i pulled my dick out of her mouth and busted all over that sexy dress while the other girl watched. I pulled my pants up she changed back. We left the dress in there covered. I kinda felt bad but it felt so good it didn't last long.

Back