eager young couple wants to experiment

E

EagerCouple

Hi guys :p

me and my bf are new and want to see what you got. i am a youthful 25 y.o girl , curvy and d cups. My bf loves my amazing ass and figure . My bf is 28, kinky as hell and wants to try something new... im jealous type but agreed if we get interest id let him have fun

PLEASE dont be shy , say hi whoever you are. Couples especially but any woman or man need to behave badly let us know :p we love to play. im a bit shy but attached a pic my bf convinced me to pose for... we will post his rather huge assets soon... ladies... try not get too eager :p ud have to prove to me your capable of his french lust.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 42
Hi guys :p

me and my bf are new and want to see what you got. i am a youthful 25 y.o girl , curvy and d cups. My bf loves my amazing ass and figure . My bf is 28, kinky as hell and wants to try something new... im jealous type but agreed if we get interest id let him have fun

PLEASE dont be shy , say hi whoever you are. Couples especially but any woman or man need to behave badly let us know :p we love to play. im a bit shy but attached a pic my bf convinced me to pose for... we will post his rather huge assets soon... ladies... try not get too eager :p ud have to prove to me your capable of his french lust.
Very very nice mmmm

Hello and Welcome to OFC! Hope you have a lot of fun here, love to know more about you 2

Back