Erotic fine art

J

Jaqueswellhung

Hi all you sexy deviants.... besides my perverted hobbies and fantasies, i am also a fine artist .... i paint amd draw etc.... im hoping that a: you gorgeous creatures would pose for me for reference and b: general chat and kinky stuff.... Goodday .

Im a fine artist by hobby and as much as im always looking to paint my favorite theme ( subtle erotica or semi nudes) i struggle to find real people brave enough ( and classy) to let me depict them. Naturally theres alota weirdos on the internet and often i get a misunderstood reaction of perversion or disgust.

Thats understandable. However i dont ask much, and most " pretty " girs have such big egos like theyre better than the rest of us.... ill cut to the chase.... my paintings focus on real beuty.... not hollywood distortions of what females have to unrealistically aspire to....

A REAL woman has spirit. Personality... experience and sense of self. Confident knowing her curves, height or shape is natural and truely beautiful.

YOU is what men and even women should see as beautiful and worthy to look up to... i ask humbly if ud let me get to kmow u perhaps use u as a statement model. I dont ask sleazy stuff , yet hope you are as colorful as you seem and wont feel unvomfortable if i attempt to solicit from u ur physical and mental beauty.

We can see from there... aint gonna ask for poses straight off the bat :p could be fun. Check my profile...im not a scammer or whatever... maybe id make ur gorgeousness famous :p can remain anonymous or flaunt proudly your work.

Id consider a small fee IF you agree and can skip the pleasantaries....some previous paintings have gone on to generate print revenue, qnd i share the profits... if u dont mind ur flesh being admired far and wide :p anyway. Hope i get a reply.... or atleast a smile when i am privelaged to be the one to say : you're gorgeous miss, and you deserve the best.

Adieu

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 19
  • s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 19
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 18
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 18
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 18
Anything goes.... i looove sexy undies but i see some of u are VERY comfortable showing all.... dont really do men but i have painted a few live partners getting dirty... if ur interested, send me a personal message, your ideas, your boindaries and preferably some fresh poses... after we decide how ypu want to be portrayed, we can indulge in my artist creative lust

Back