Errr, banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YHSwede

OFC Regular
Heyo "friends" for some reason my account is banned. Says reason is spam, or being in a country known for being spammers or using a VPN. Noooot sure how to fix this ? I can't log in as guest either.

Heyo "friends" for some reason my account is banned. Says reason is spam, or being in a country known for being spammers or using a VPN. Noooot sure how to fix this ? I can't log in as guest either.

I have the same problem.
No response/ explanation or any reaction whatsoever from the mods... :/

The mods have nothing to do with it nor can they fix it. This is a problem that you need to take up with admin.

Swede, im not sure why the bot does that. I know you are not one to spam or do anything rule breaking...I think O-o. Ban should be off by Wed or Thursday. If it keeps happening, I will see what I can find out.

Swede, im not sure why the bot does that. I know you are not one to spam or do anything rule breaking...I think O-o. Ban should be off by Wed or Thursday. If it keeps happening, I will see what I can find out.

I'll give it a shot, cheers!

I don't think admins give a damn either.
Of course not. They only give a shit about ensuring we visit at least 2 pop under ads for Cam sites before we can get to chat, and click on as many of their ad banners as possible.

They probably track us and sell it, too, seeing as how VPNs are banned in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back