Excepts my secret but not interacing.

Nomeeting

I love to dress in sexy clothing,and panties, tight dresses,even were her panties and clothing. So how I am ever going to get interaction the way I want. When I get like this I just want full kink and crazy but she won't even touch my ass or my cock.she knows that I want to be treated Ilike a sex toy one abused however i am left with lotion and toys and movies.

i do the same. i take pictures. but i'd fuck you if your panties are prettier than mine

i would like that. Your lips and tongue, kissing and licking my round bottom. My bun in your mouth. Me quietly asking asking you to get to my dick ... show me your pussy please

I love to dress in sexy clothing,and panties, tight dresses,even were her panties and clothing. So how I am ever going to get interaction the way I want. When I get like this I just want full kink and crazy but she won't even touch my ass or my cock.she knows that I want to be treated Ilike a sex toy one abused however i am left with lotion and toys and movies.

Attachments

• front.png
    front.png
    769.2 KB · Views: 4
That is definitely something I want to play with. Mine is small only 6 but I would love to try to swallow

Back