Figured it was time

What would you do if you put yourself out there and then got shamed for being something you aren't?

• Tell them you can't find their dick in the pic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore them, they're not worth it

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Genetics class 101

• Other

• Pop a cap in dat ass (mm)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0624.jpg :cool: Puddin... tightpusspuddin. Or tp pud for short, haha

Wasn't sure what to say at first. Joined this last Sunday and it's been a lot of fun so far. So much fun in fact that I've hardly slept, haha.
I'm pretty much into everything, as far as I know lol

Question; I don't shave because I don't have to/want to and I'm a brunette. Some douches on here with very narrow beauty standards got one look at my ass and that it wasn't smooth and insisted I was a man. I've seen other people in the all users sexchat say similar things about other female users; "she won't send pics cause she's a man." Maybe they're trans, but I'm not and either way you still don't have to be a douche about it. I didn't want to send him more pictures because his uncultured ignorant doucheyness and confusion pissed me off and ruined my night. Women are mammals and mammals have hair, certain genetics regardless of sex also contribute to more hair. I, for example, am black; mixed, but black. What would you suggest? Is there a good way to deal with these people or do we just have to let them stay dumb? Any witty retorts I can steal? ;)

Wish I had found this site years ago haha. Thanks, for the warmth so far sugars! :p

A few you might be able to educate on this, but most are just going to continue to be asshats about it. Sometimes it is best just to ignore and move on. Depending on my mood, most times I just let douchebaggeriness go, they aren't worth my time. But, if I am pms-ing or really in a bad mood, I will troll a guy who is being a jackass. It can be kind of fun sometimes. lol Lets me let off some anger.

Btw, welcome to the site!

Well if I may say so I find your picture very erotic and as Vix said the hell with them. Be proud of that beauty :) I'll work up the courage one day but I don't just throw it out there in the room lol and women don't seem to be as visual as us men but it's always here for the viewing lol. Rock on girl :)

Just be yourself. You are beautiful just the way you are and you are female so you are already awesome.

A lot of guys in here are assholes of the highest order sadly. Many seem to be completely socially inadequate or just want to be dicks just for the hell of it.

Although there are good ones so it is worth perservering with.

View attachment 1091 :cool: Puddin... tightpusspuddin. Or tp pud for short, haha

Wasn't sure what to say at first. Joined this last Sunday and it's been a lot of fun so far. So much fun in fact that I've hardly slept, haha.

Question; I don't shave because I don't have to/want to and I'm a brunette. Some douches on here with very narrow beauty standards got one look at my ass and that it wasn't smooth and insisted I was a man. I've seen other people in the all users sexchat say similar things about other female users; "she won't send pics cause she's a man." Maybe they're trans, but I'm not and either way you still don't have to be a douche about it. I didn't want to send him more pictures because his uncultured ignorant doucheyness and confusion pissed me off and ruined my night. Women are mammals and mammals have hair, certain genetics regardless of sex also contribute to more hair. I, for example, am black; mixed, but black. What would you suggest? Is there a good way to deal with these people or do we just have to let them stay dumb? Any witty retorts I can steal? ;)

Wish I had found this site years ago haha. Thanks, for the warmth so far sugars! :p
I say youre sexy and rock the fuck on with yourself. Id like to see more or even watch a video of you masterbating! Keep rockin out with the chalk out!!!

I say youre sexy and rock the fuck on with yourself. Id like to see more or even watch a video of you masterbating! Keep rockin out with the chalk out!!! PM me if youd like.
Fan of yours

Nothing wrong with not being shaven, I dated a girl once who was similar, she trimmed around a small area and kept a lady garden above her clit. You don't have to follow beauty standards, everybody is unique and into there own thing. Be who you want to be and enjoy life the way you want tii.

View attachment 1091 :cool: Puddin... tightpusspuddin. Or tp pud for short, haha

Take it from an old roughneck that's never fit anywhere FUCK THEM life is short and I haven't met anyone yet who was born knowing every thing or anything for that matter live your life for you and the one that created you and if they had any sence at all they would be trying to do the same

Welcome to the jungle as you have seen... I call them mutts, they beg, they drool, and are so shallow there's no need for a drowning warning label. Let them run their mouths cause at the end of the day they still aint got no one and are now even more sexually frustrated. Remember life's a garden dig it! =D

Back