First knew...

Silver_Smile

OFC Regular
Just figured I'd share how I first knew...as silly as it seems I was looking over a celebrity magazine and it kinda just hit me. My body reacted to seeing women's thighs (Taylor Swift) and kinda became my thing. So now while I see movies or other magazines it's an immediate reaction. I have no experience with women but it is a definite curiosity though taboo cause of my faith. I still explore its effects on me.

I do ask this a lot in the main chat area. If anyone is willing to tease me with bare legged celebrity pics, especially with a lot of thighs showing I would totally go through a sex chat with you. Thanks for helping me explore this with you if you do.

"... a definite curiosity though taboo cause of my faith. I still explore its effects on me"

I haven't read anything that hits home as much as this in a long time. 100% in the same boat with you there.

Just figured I'd share how I first knew...as silly as it seems I was looking over a celebrity magazine and it kinda just hit me. My body reacted to seeing women's thighs (Taylor Swift) and kinda became my thing. So now while I see movies or other magazines it's an immediate reaction. I have no experience with women but it is a definite curiosity though taboo cause of my faith. I still explore its effects on me.
You sound gorgeous

Back