first time doin thissss

Would you like a proper cum tribute? A horny stranger stroking his cock looking at your body and hot cum pulsing out all over you… pm me .. I’m interested in cumming just for you… and letting everyone here see the results of what your nipples made me do…

Looking at your body...imagining you laid out before me like that...thinking about how your soft flesh would feel on the head of my cock as I rub it up over your breasts and nipples...take your hand slowly start stroking the shaft and feel how hard I am for you...

Cock.JPG

Stroking faster...massage my balls as I jack off over you...

Jacking.jpg

I want to squeeze your nipples as I feel the orgasm building...I want to paint your lovely body with my cum...look into my eyes as I cum just for you...

Cum1.jpg

mmmmmm...the orgasm builds until I can't take it any more and my cum pulses out over your body...look at what you make me do...now I want what's between those thighs...

Cum2.jpg

My cum looks good on you...hope to find you in chat sometime, so we can play in real time...

Glorious!! :p

Grind that ass against my cock until I cum all over it...I see a new cum tribute in your future when I have time to do a proper job of it...

Grind your ass into my bulge and feel it grow...pull it out of my pants and let me feel the soft flesh against the shaft as you rub and grind...lean back against me so I can take you in my arms and play with your nipples...a hand strays down between your thighs and I tease your clit, making you squirm and push your ass against my hardness until I paint your luscious ass with my cum for all to see......

Cock1.jpgCJacking.jpgCJacking2.jpgCum1.JPGCum2.jpg

Back