First time watching spouse....

DaveMc225

OFC Regular
Love to hear stories from both sides about your first time watching your spouse fuck another person. I remember that night well when I watch my wife get fucked for the first time by another guy. Want to share the story if anyone is interested in this...

Love to hear stories from both sides about your first time watching your spouse fuck another person. I remember that night well when I watch my wife get fucked for the first time by another guy. Want to share the story if anyone is interested in this...
Love to hear your story

Most definitely would i like to hear all about it, would love to be able to share my adventures in this if only she would, as it' s all i can do to fuck her myself, so to WATCH another guy take her as bad as it sounds would be awesome...

Love to hear this love watching my partner with other women ❤

Jeez... okay.. I will share from another point of view.. as the woman.. for me.. it was a thrill.. my ex husband never did this.. but a recent boyfriend loved watching me be pleasured by another man and then pleasure me as well. They were both open minded men which lent to the excitement. I would still approach it with some shyness ... and nervousness.. but that just adds to the hot heat. It was less about the penetration which was .. nice... but the real heat was the build up and the chemistry and the seduction. I think we are all crazy about sex.. but I think women like it that way.. romantic.. seductive.. then .. well.. we want to give you what you like ;-)

Back