Flashing Truckers

offtoshow

OFC Regular
Cold weather always slowed Karen down from showing off.
until one day.....

Karen began to talk about how much she'd missed our fun, how much it turned her on, and how badly she wanted to see me watch her be seen.
She even talked about how she wanted to make sure we documented our adventures so that we could have some good material to share.
Just from talking about showing off, she began to get noticeably excited.
I could see her nipples becoming erect through her blouse.
Karen suggested that we go out for a ride and see where it takes us.

Back when we first started flashing, Karen was comfortable and content to be seen but not to acknowledge.
Today would change that forever.

Karen was riding topless down route 9w when we pulled up to a stop light
It was one of the lights that stayed red for a multiple number of roads.
as karen sat with her eyes closed i noticed that a trucker had pulled up alongside us and was getting an eye full.
I told Karen to look out her windows.
she looked and started to cover her breast iI stopped her and said he has already seen you wave at him.
she looked and smiled wave has the light turned green and we were off in search of the next trucker.

two days later Karen asked if we could go out riding again this time she said she wanted to get on the Thruway (I87).
I knew that this day was to have even more guys looking left.

By the time we reached the interstate, she was dying for men to see.
Heavy construction traffic kept pacing trucks a challenge, but it did provide plenty of them.
So while no one truck was followed for long, those that were lucky enough to look left had more than a passing glance. Karen lowered her top, thinking that spread legs alone may not get attention as fast as the more obvious show of her perky tits.

The first trucker to really show appreciation was in a smaller flatbed carrying a couple of cars.
He was younger, and my wife thought he was cute.
He also was very responsive to her pretty tits, which she rubbed and held for him once she knew he liked what he saw.
We paced him for a while, but traffic was making it difficult. He honked his horn and gave a wave as a parting gift.

So the drivers lucky enough to give feedback get playfulness in return: total eye contact, thumbs up, a sexy wave, her killer smile (that manages to be both naughty and sweet).
They may see her work her fingers from between her legs into her mouth, all while giving them the stare.

I am a 30 year veteran of the highways and always appreciate a sweet lady showing off. It's been awhile since I have seen one of these lovelies as I make my way to my next destination. Would it be possible to see what I'm missing? Thanks and keep showing off. There are a lot of drivers like me.

Back