Flirting at the Trade Show

FlirtingHubby

OFC Regular
Just another boring trade show for work. I mean don't get me wrong. It's still a world better than actually being at work. Nice big free breakfast. Walk around and chat and snack. I manage to keep myself awake through the odd workshop and boring typical work conversations. Not to mention it's a paid trip to the city. Nice hotel room and some time away from the family. A nice little vacation from weekly responsibilities.

Mike had a certain disdain for sales people. Not that they aren't good people, but he just kind of loathed what their job was. People pretending to like you to sell you shit. The well manicured, almost too good looking young world beater, so eager to be charismatic and chummy it made me want to puke. The young sexy woman who knows nothing and cares even less. She makes her keep solely on desperate men literally paying for her attention. There were tired and washed up old men. Long past their days of youthful enthusiasm and amount of giving a shit. But nestled in this swarm of perfectly normal yet situationally repulsive humans was one who stood out. One who emitted a delightfully well balanced combination of attractiveness, approachability, and charm. She was older than him. Not by alot. But just enough that it invoked that ever present male desire to copulate with an older woman. She was curvy. Squeezable and grippable was what came to his simple little one track mind. Sexy auburn red hair contrasted so nicely against her pale skin, showcased blissfully in her dark low cut shirt.

Mike began talking to Sun and immediately was entranced. Her eye contact and her slight but genuine smile as she spoke softly. Such a soft voice. Not too quiet but just soft, warm, friendly. Does it make him a total pig that hearing that voice immediately conjured up thoughts of that voice moaning and gently asking to be fucked? Perhaps. Or maybe it's just a natural mindscape for a virulent male who's leash has been unhooked for a sparse few days. Either way. Whatever she was talking about... new technologies...efficiencies... all he was hearing was the inflections in her voice and imagining her audible gasp as he plunged his cock into her pussy.

He's nodding and smiling at her sales pitch, while signalling with his piercing stare that what he really wants is to be gripping her hips and watching her jiggle from his thrusts from behind in front of his hotel mirror. He's not trying to hide his interest in her. The rest of the conference could have fled the room screaming and panicking and he wouldn't have known. He was fixated on her eyes....and her lips.... how would they feel? He thought. Kissing my stomach slowly downwards to the inside of my leg. Would she put those beautiful ruby lips on my cock slowly and lightly? Little kisses along my shaft as she teasingly glances up at me? Or would she open them and lay my cock on her tongue, warmly wrapping them around and swallowing me with sensual vigor?

As she turned into me to show off some new 'must have cost saving device' I caught a hint of her scent. Surely her shampoo and a hint of perfume. But this old dog had latched on to slight trace of sweat. A nice smelling perfume or cosmetic product is a lovely reminder of your lady as it entrenches it self in your clothes or your car. But what really brings a man to an animalistic desire for sex is that reminder of what intense and lustful copulation really smells like. It's the sweat from her hair while she's being fucked hot and heavy. It's the sweat between her thighs as he dives into her pussy after a long night of dancing. It's the sweat that remains in her panties that he sniffs while he jerks off when she is at work. Thats the scent he latched onto as Sun leaned in close to him.

As she turned back towards him he began to snap out of his sexual fantasy. Wondering if he had perhaps come across as too creepy, he focused his thoughts towards being more business appropriate. After all his wedding ring was in plain sight as was hers. Did he really think he was going to convince this sexy woman to fuck him because he stared at her and smiled?!? He felt like such an idiot. Too many years in marriage had completely erased any skills he may have once had at picking up dates. As they wound down the conversation he politely thanked her for her time. She handed him her card with a very subtle yet perfectly clear touch to his hand. An extra soft touch. Completely unnecessary if she were simply handing him a card. While still holding his hand she gently leaned in.. completely normal except they were colleagues and strangers as opposed to close friends or lovers. That smell of her sweat now completely unmistakable as that soft and seductive voice whispered....

"8 o'clock"...

Stammering a little in an altogether pretty uncool fashion, he made his way out of the conference. Rolling the card between his fingers he noticed 4 numbers on the back of it. Hand written in bubbly flirtatious writing. 1-2-0-7.

He arrived at room 1207 precisely at 8 O'clock.

By 8:06 he was laying naked on her bed as she grinded her pantiless pussy on his face. She was watching herself in the mirror. Her voluptuous body, enhanced by a seductive black leather corset, writhing and swaying. Rubbing and pleasing her pussy on his face at her own rhythm.

By 8:10 he was rock hard. Face covered in sweat and pussy juice as he heard that soft orgasmic moaning. Knees opened wide and bearing her pussy down on him as she pulled his head into her... swears of delight interrupted by breathless moans as she came on his face....shivers, throughout her pussy and deep within her body as she rubbed her soon to be oh so sensitive pussy over his lips and nose and cheeks.

She was satisfied.

But she was certainly not done...

Hey FlirtingHubby, thank you again for the story, I think you should write some stories for the other lovely women on here. I am getting spoiled by you xxx. You should ask for requests, so a black leather corset hey? Let me see what I can do xxxx

Just another boring trade show for work. I mean don't get me wrong. It's still a world better than actually being at work. Nice big free breakfast. Walk around and chat and snack. I manage to keep myself awake through the odd workshop and boring typical work conversations. Not to mention it's a paid trip to the city. Nice hotel room and some time away from the family. A nice little vacation from weekly responsibilities.

Mike had a certain disdain for sales people. Not that they aren't good people, but he just kind of loathed what their job was. People pretending to like you to sell you shit. The well manicured, almost too good looking young world beater, so eager to be charismatic and chummy it made me want to puke. The young sexy woman who knows nothing and cares even less. She makes her keep solely on desperate men literally paying for her attention. There were tired and washed up old men. Long past their days of youthful enthusiasm and amount of giving a shit. But nestled in this swarm of perfectly normal yet situationally repulsive humans was one who stood out. One who emitted a delightfully well balanced combination of attractiveness, approachability, and charm. She was older than him. Not by alot. But just enough that it invoked that ever present male desire to copulate with an older woman. She was curvy. Squeezable and grippable was what came to his simple little one track mind. Sexy auburn red hair contrasted so nicely against her pale skin, showcased blissfully in her dark low cut shirt.

Mike began talking to Sun and immediately was entranced. Her eye contact and her slight but genuine smile as she spoke softly. Such a soft voice. Not too quiet but just soft, warm, friendly. Does it make him a total pig that hearing that voice immediately conjured up thoughts of that voice moaning and gently asking to be fucked? Perhaps. Or maybe it's just a natural mindscape for a virulent male who's leash has been unhooked for a sparse few days. Either way. Whatever she was talking about... new technologies...efficiencies... all he was hearing was the inflections in her voice and imagining her audible gasp as he plunged his cock into her pussy.

He's nodding and smiling at her sales pitch, while signalling with his piercing stare that what he really wants is to be gripping her hips and watching her jiggle from his thrusts from behind in front of his hotel mirror. He's not trying to hide his interest in her. The rest of the conference could have fled the room screaming and panicking and he wouldn't have known. He was fixated on her eyes....and her lips.... how would they feel? He thought. Kissing my stomach slowly downwards to the inside of my leg. Would she put those beautiful ruby lips on my cock slowly and lightly? Little kisses along my shaft as she teasingly glances up at me? Or would she open them and lay my cock on her tongue, warmly wrapping them around and swallowing me with sensual vigor?

As she turned into me to show off some new 'must have cost saving device' I caught a hint of her scent. Surely her shampoo and a hint of perfume. But this old dog had latched on to slight trace of sweat. A nice smelling perfume or cosmetic product is a lovely reminder of your lady as it entrenches it self in your clothes or your car. But what really brings a man to an animalistic desire for sex is that reminder of what intense and lustful copulation really smells like. It's the sweat from her hair while she's being fucked hot and heavy. It's the sweat between her thighs as he dives into her pussy after a long night of dancing. It's the sweat that remains in her panties that he sniffs while he jerks off when she is at work. Thats the scent he latched onto as Sun leaned in close to him.

As she turned back towards him he began to snap out of his sexual fantasy. Wondering if he had perhaps come across as too creepy, he focused his thoughts towards being more business appropriate. After all his wedding ring was in plain sight as was hers. Did he really think he was going to convince this sexy woman to fuck him because he stared at her and smiled?!? He felt like such an idiot. Too many years in marriage had completely erased any skills he may have once had at picking up dates. As they wound down the conversation he politely thanked her for her time. She handed him her card with a very subtle yet perfectly clear touch to his hand. An extra soft touch. Completely unnecessary if she were simply handing him a card. While still holding his hand she gently leaned in.. completely normal except they were colleagues and strangers as opposed to close friends or lovers. That smell of her sweat now completely unmistakable as that soft and seductive voice whispered....

"8 o'clock"...

Stammering a little in an altogether pretty uncool fashion, he made his way out of the conference. Rolling the card between his fingers he noticed 4 numbers on the back of it. Hand written in bubbly flirtatious writing. 1-2-0-7.

By 8:06 he was laying naked on her bed as she grinded her pantiless pussy on his face. She was watching herself in the mirror. Her voluptuous body, enhanced by a seductive black leather corset, writhing and swaying. Rubbing and pleasing her pussy on his face at her own rhythm.

By 8:10 he was rock hard. Face covered in sweat and pussy juice as he heard that soft orgasmic moaning. Knees opened wide and bearing her pussy down on him as she pulled his head into her... swears of delight interrupted by breathless moans as she came on his face....shivers, throughout her pussy and deep within her body as she rubbed her soon to be oh so sensitive pussy over his lips and nose and cheeks.

She was satisfied.

Dude that was awesome great build up fantastic descriptive writing and led more to the imagination rather than being just one sexual word after another you should do more

Dude that was awesome great build up fantastic descriptive writing and led more to the imagination rather than being just one sexual word after another you should do more
Thanks for that! Appreciate it. I write best when I suddenly get inspired to do so. lol . I'm sure I'll get some inspiration sometime soon. lol

"8 o'clock"...

She was satisfied.

Awesome job, kept my attention and imagination going. Just waiting for the next scene. Hope to see more soon

Back