Food for thought?

TyA

OFC Regular
Food for thought...

At the start of this week, my mum texted me "Find yourself a girl that you get excited to go home to". I have never thought about it so simply before. Personally, I love Boxing and I translated this to "Find yourself a girl that you love more than Boxing" ahahahaha!

All jokes aside, what makes you happy?

I love learning. I believe this is why I love Boxing so much. I love the discipline it requires and both the mental and physical demands that come with every single minute on the bags or in the ring.

Every single person out there deserves to be happy and I believe it is up to us individually to strive for exactly that. So I ask you... What makes you happy? What do you want in life and why? You can treat this as rhetorical and don't have to list it, or you you can if you want.

I just like to remove the distractions in life every now and again to think about what is real. What is real to me, could very well be different from the next person and that is absolutely okay as well.

All this stemmed from my mums message and I thought 'One has to love themselves before they can adequately love others in a healthy and functioning relationship'. And if we don't currently love ourselves or aspects within us, then why not? Or what can we do differently in order to achieve self approval?

I understand this is probably not the place to vent such a thought but I don't use social media so decided to jot my thoughts down. I decided to transfer my thoughts into script and
post it here in case it could stimulate or help someone out there that may be looking (or lacking) something without understanding how to process certain roadblocks in front of them.

Have an awesome day ladies and gents! :)

Ty.

P.S: A few pictures of me after boxing training over the last couple weeks. (5' 10", 67kgs/147 pounds).

Last edited:
Food for thought...

At the start of this week, my mum texted me "Find yourself a girl that you get excited to go home to". I have never thought about it so simply before. Personally, I love Boxing and I translated this to "Find yourself a girl that you love more than Boxing" ahahahaha!

All jokes aside, what makes you happy?

I love learning. I believe this is why I love Boxing so much. I love the discipline it requires and both the mental and physical demands that come with every single minute on the bags or in the ring.

Every single person out there deserves to be happy and I believe it is up to us individually to strive for exactly that. So I ask you... What makes you happy? What do you want in life and why? You can treat this as rhetorical and don't have to list it, or you you can if you want.

I just like to remove the distractions in life every now and again to think about what is real. What is real to me, could very well be different from the next person and that is absolutely okay as well.

All this stemmed from my mums message and I thought 'One has to love themselves before they can adequately love others in a healthy and functioning relationship'. And if we don't currently love ourselves or aspects within us, then why not? Or what can we do differently in order to achieve self approval?

I understand this is probably not the place to vent such a thought but I don't use social media so decided to jot my thoughts down. I decided to transfer my thoughts into script and
post it here in case it could stimulate or help someone out there that may be looking (or lacking) something without understanding how to process certain roadblocks in front of them.

Have an awesome day ladies and gents! :)

Ty.

P.S: A few pictures of me after boxing training over the last couple weeks. (5' 10", 67kgs/147 pounds).

Hey Ty, thank you for sharing such an inspiring post. Your mum is a very wise woman.

For me its very simple, having my family and friends healthy and happy, makes me happy. In my relationships, all I hope for is openness and honesty, and I want my partner to be able to explore themselves and reach there full potential. The pics were posted looked great, you have no reason to be concerned about your body Ty, you are gorgeous xx

Hey Ty, thank you for sharing such an inspiring post. Your mum is a very wise woman.

For me its very simple, having my family and friends healthy and happy, makes me happy. In my relationships, all I hope for is openness and honesty, and I want my partner to be able to explore themselves and reach there full potential. The pics were posted looked great, you have no reason to be concerned about your body Ty, you are gorgeous xx

You're a special and rare type of person Sunny, you really are incredible. Xo

Back