For anyone who cares

Im back! Well, somewhat. Everything went well, Im still alive, just with one less kidney. Thank you all for your support through all this, it means alot to me :')
Im still gonna be stuck here for at least another day or so, but Ill be on a little bit at least. ❤❤❤

Im back! Well, somewhat. Everything went well, Im still alive, just with one less kidney. Thank you all for your support through all this, it means alot to me :')
Im still gonna be stuck here for at least another day or so, but Ill be on a little bit at least. ❤❤❤

Hey Light, so so glad to hear from you, and everything went well, speedy recovery ❤❤❤

So glad to hear from you and things went well, your still in my thoughts and prayers for smooth quick recovery

I am so very thankful, take your time recovering and do what the doctors tell you.

Back