For the ladies with imagination

Phillip_Nimm

OFC Regular
Autumn Morning

It was a sunny Autumn day when I woke to the sounds of silence. Morning wood was doing his usual call for attention. I thought about last evening and our dinner when you wore that sexy little black dress. Every guy in the place was checking you out. Those fine long legs exposed up to mid-thigh put impure thoughts in my head and those strappy heels showed off your perfectly formed feet. Just enough cleavage was visible to be appropriate yet incredibly sexy. Everything about the evening was perfect…the food, your outfit, the conversation, and especially the events following dinner. As if I wasn’t turned on enough by your intelligence on every topic we discussed, the way you looked at me all evening told me I was going to be a happy man if I played my cards right. The way you flipped your hair, your cute giggle at my lame jokes, and the smile on your face made my heart race. When you agreed to come back to my place and get a drink after dinner, I knew this was going to be the best night of my life. Your seductive look when you dipped your finger into that wine glass drove me wild and it was even more of a turn on when you put it to your lips and slowly licked the wine off. You looked at me over the top of the glass as you slowly took that first long sip. I’m sure you had to notice the bulge in my pants getting larger. I wasn't going to waste any time by letting that look cool off so I took the gamble and moved in for the kiss. There was no hesitation as you slowly reached your free hand around my neck and put the wine glass on the counter with the other. My hands reciprocated and our hands explored the hair on one another’s head as our lips slowly touched sending electricity through my entire body. I pulled gently on your bottom lip with my lips and I heard your first soft moan. When the tip of my tongue touched yours, things changed rapidly. It was like a switch just flipped to “Full Steam Ahead". You started undoing my belt. I found the zipper on your dress. When the top of your dress came down, I was in awe of those magnificent mounds of flesh on your chest. The nipples were perfectly shaped and so suckable that I couldn’t resist. Not only were they perfect, but they must be sensitive too judging by the way you reacted to my tongue circling around them. You somehow managed to get my cock out of my pants while I was preoccupied with your breasts. I was clearly fully erect by this point and your hand felt amazing stroking my shaft. You kept stroking me as I went back for some more passionate kissing to which you instinctively obliged. Your dress had hit the floor earlier, but you stepped out of it as our lustful makeout session pulled us toward the couch. I traced the strings of your sexy black thong with one hand while our tongues danced and our remaing hands rubbed over each other. I lay you on the couch. Our kiss broke for a minute as I undid the straps on your shoes and carefully placed them on the coffee table. You lay there lustfully looking at me while I rubbed your feet and started rubbing your leg inch by inch getting closer and closer to those black panties. When I got there, I knew I had been granted permission, so I slowly got under both strings and traced them with my fingers as I eased them down your legs and onto the floor. Another switch flipped from “Sensual” to “Animal" and put us back into full on lust mode. You were so wet by now that when I lay on you, I penetrated instantly with ease. Tongues thrashed, hands rubbed, groped and tugged, lips kissed…intense doesn’t begin to describe how I felt. Faster and harder we went, your pussy pounding into my pelvic bone and my cock being squeezed by your tight interior muscles. Dripping in sweat, we came at the same time and just as quickly as it started, it ended. We lay beside each other on the couch with my semi-hard cock still inside you. Neither of us wanted to move, but I knew your sitter was only working until midnight so when just enough time was left to get you home in time, we took a quick shower together, put ourselves back together, and I left you at your doorstep with another passion filled sensual kiss. Now, I have this morning wood to deal with…

With really hard wood the key is soaking it in a warm wet environment. I have found that enough of that treatment will soften even the hardest wood.

Impurities? Are you sure that isn't just natural wood resin? Sounds like I better extract some and examine it.

Back