• 2. No thank you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Doesn’t bother me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andromalius

OFC Regular
Right. I’m aware y’all don’t have a huge staff running things here, but y’all do do a good job nevertheless.

So... That being said... Is there perhaps a way oke could nominate a regular forum poster to become a mod? Just in the thread section?

Y’all know I do my fair share of reporting, mostly valid I believe, but I recon a thread mod would be a good idea.

Perhaps someone who’s here often but also cool headed enough to not be judgemental or take sides?

Tbh I would, offhandedly, be able to name a few who I think would be good at it but one I believe would excel, despite my feelings towards him, would be that @PitBull dude? Him or miss @Sun66 or maybe @lexi8 ? Clear headed and non judgemental folks...

Once again, I know y’all try your best to keep up to date with things here but y’all can’t keep an eye on everything 24/7 so obviously having someone who’s in different time zones would be a good idea, no?

Ok I know I’m ranting but yeah... Sometimes things here, in the threads, are weird and totally against site rules. Someone with the power to maybe... Mute? Until One of the other mods were able to check things?

Please remember this is only a suggestion. I don’t wanna offend anyone or whatever. Just a random observation from a random idiot, me being the idiot btw...

A junior mod? Could come in handy... I mean... I know how hard it is keeping an eye on sites like these, especially with minimal staff so please @ Ofc gods, think it over? Maybe a vote or something?

And yes I’m aware that being a mod is voluntary but giving someone power, especially someone who doesn’t want it; even tho it’s only here, might be a good idea. People like these tend to do a good job, no? From the history of this site, and the sister sites, y’all have had very good mods so why not get a “Junior” to help out? Better than having the feds pop in and having a fit when they see some the people here, yes I’m referring to the underaged...

NOT a threat btw. Merely an observation.

If anyone feels the same please give this a yes vote. Thanks.

Oh also!!! I can’t access chat... Js...

P.S. This is ONLY a suggestion. By no means am I trying to be a prick, I save that for when I have time... Thanks.

Right. I’m aware y’all don’t have a huge staff running things here, but y’all do do a good job nevertheless.

So... That being said... Is there perhaps a way oke could nominate a regular forum poster to become a mod? Just in the thread section?

Y’all know I do my fair share of reporting, mostly valid I believe, but I recon a thread mod would be a good idea.

Perhaps someone who’s here often but also cool headed enough to not be judgemental or take sides?

Tbh I would, offhandedly, be able to name a few who I think would be good at it but one I believe would excel, despite my feelings towards him, would be that @PitBull dude? Him or miss @Sun66 or maybe @lexi8 ? Clear headed and non judgemental folks...

Once again, I know y’all try your best to keep up to date with things here but y’all can’t keep an eye on everything 24/7 so obviously having someone who’s in different time zones would be a good idea, no?

Ok I know I’m ranting but yeah... Sometimes things here, in the threads, are weird and totally against site rules. Someone with the power to maybe... Mute? Until One of the other mods were able to check things?

Please remember this is only a suggestion. I don’t wanna offend anyone or whatever. Just a random observation from a random idiot, me being the idiot btw...

A junior mod? Could come in handy... I mean... I know how hard it is keeping an eye on sites like these, especially with minimal staff so please @ Ofc gods, think it over? Maybe a vote or something?

And yes I’m aware that being a mod is voluntary but giving someone power, especially someone who doesn’t want it; even tho it’s only here, might be a good idea. People like these tend to do a good job, no? From the history of this site, and the sister sites, y’all have had very good mods so why not get a “Junior” to help out? Better than having the feds pop in and having a fit when they see some the people here, yes I’m referring to the underaged...

NOT a threat btw. Merely an observation.

If anyone feels the same please give this a yes vote. Thanks.

Oh also!!! I can’t access chat... Js...

P.S. This is ONLY a suggestion. By no means am I trying to be a prick, I save that for when I have time... Thanks.
Thanks, there are 4 forum mods currently

Back