#FreeBritney

D

deadlypotion

I felt like these four videos should be shared so people can fully understand Britney Jean Spears and what is going on in her life and what has happened in her life. I feel people judge her too harshly when they have NO idea what she goes through and has gone through. Britney is a person just you and I and she deserves to be free and live her life. 39 year old woman should have the right to get married, have a baby, drive her car and do things we all have the right to do. Britney is someone I have admired since I was young back in 98 when she first came out in the music world. Her music is therapy for me and I truly wish Britney the best in this battle she is fighting and I hope in the end it will turn out great for her and she will get her freedom she deserves 100% <3

There are two more parts (part 5 & 6) to this I'll post when those are available.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Today marks 13 years since Britney Spears was placed under a conservatorship by her father, which she has been battling for years. Britney is NOT allowed to have a smartphone, NOT allowed to drive her own car, NOT allowed to get married or have a baby. She is 39 years old and she has had all her rights and freedom taken from her. This needs to END! She's done over 466 shows, made over $427 MILLION from her concerts alone, released 4 albums, shot over 15 music videos, was a judge on X Factor, and embarked on 3 world tours and she's done all that while she's been under this conservatorship and I say she is someone who DOESN'T need a conservatorship and she is NOT someone who has dementia as to what her father claims her to have. No one could do the things Britney has done while having dementia. Britney deserves to be free and live her life the way she wants too. Her father is money hungry and trying to just hang on to his daughter as long as he can because he knows without having that control he won't have that money coming in. I'll forever continue to support Britney and pray for her and I can't wait for the day she is finally free and she can just do whatever the hell she wants. #FreeBritney

Back