Friendly blond blue eyes 5'2" tall female from Canada

A friend told me about online with so many amazing people on here. I'm from Northern BC. I'm married but I have my ways of chatting to others. Please be honest, as I'm into both sexes.
I'm 33 yrs old. Yes I been told look younger.
I do bake goods, love traveling camping.
Hey hru? Nice hobbies

A friend told me about online with so many amazing people on here. I'm from Northern BC. I'm married but I have my ways of chatting to others. Please be honest, as I'm into both sexes.
Welcome to the club lol
omg your eyes.. Is that natural colour or do you use lens?

hi Cora, funny enough i am also 33 and married. i used to love making goodies back in college with this little crocpot i had to make the butter. what brings you here? i live in New Jersey, not as beautiful as to what you have there up north but it has its little gems. every year i go hiking in New Hampshire to get away from the city and breath in that fresh mountain air. what else you into? i love woodworking myself.

Hi Cora, I take a look at your pics and you are a really stunnig beauty. I hope you would like to chat with me, pm me if you like.

I think we’d link up well babe. Im married also but love to chat to girls.
I love hiking and wild camping aswell as rock climbing. could imagine us on a wild camp together

Hey cutie. I’m Joe. 36/USA. We should chat.
;) hope to hear from ya

Just send me your number or email if you wanna have some fun!

Welcome beautiful!! I too am married but love having fun. It's a great life! Message me anytime if you would like to talk.

Well I'm married, my wife got me on here nearly 4 years ago and pops in to chat occasionally.
I've been on both of and fcn, great fun keeps me occupied when I'm the only one awake.

Let's chat....you won't be sorry

Hope that this place treats you nicely. I’m 34, divorced mother of one daughter here in Florida

Back