Fun couple just saying hello.

R

RomeoNJuliet

She is 5'4" of angel with the energy of an atom bomb. A super-mom and professional that enjoys erotic things on down time. She still looks 20 years younger than her true age and enjoys the comments it brings. Stays in shape with karate, outdoors anything, running and just being an amazing mom.

I'm taller. A guy. More laid back, but definitely not as interesting to look at. So it's all about her.

Usually on a different chat and photo site, but figured we'd say hello and give this a try.

Finding our 40's to be our best years and enjoying the fun. A little bit of an exhibitionist streak we suppose but hope you enjoy it as much as we do. No trading or role-play. Open minded to kind people open but what we really don't enjoy are things that are demeaning, rude or disrespectful. Ever.

Individuals or institutions, including local or international or any Adult Friend Finder site or its associates, You do not have my permission to use any of my profile information, pictures, in any form or forum either current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy, subject to legal action.

Attachments

• 20190704_MrsWedstCoast2.jpg
    20190704_MrsWedstCoast2.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 27
She is 5'4" of angel with the energy of an atom bomb. A super-mom and professional that enjoys erotic things on down time. She still looks 20 years younger than her true age and enjoys the comments it brings. Stays in shape with karate, outdoors anything, running and just being an amazing mom.

I'm taller. A guy. More laid back, but definitely not as interesting to look at. So it's all about her.

Usually on a different chat and photo site, but figured we'd say hello and give this a try.

Finding our 40's to be our best years and enjoying the fun. A little bit of an exhibitionist streak we suppose but hope you enjoy it as much as we do. No trading or role-play. Open minded to kind people open but what we really don't enjoy are things that are demeaning, rude or disrespectful. Ever.

Individuals or institutions, including local or international or any Adult Friend Finder site or its associates, You do not have my permission to use any of my profile information, pictures, in any form or forum either current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy, subject to legal action.

Back