Funniest/Most Embarrassing/Most Awkward Sexual Experience after the age of 18

Lura

OFC Regular
Would it be fun to share our funniest/most notable sexual experiences?

I once had a quite active and energetic night of sex with a new partner. At the time, I was using a contraceptive sponge as my birth control. The sponge was about a 2" circular sponge about 3/4" thick that was infused with contraceptive chemicals. It was a nice form of birth control, not intrusive, didn't have any effect on sensation for either participant, easy to use, easy to get rid of after.

So I had inserted my sponge before our date began, thinking tonight might be the night. And it was. My fella was a sexual powerhouse. We went at it for hours, off and on, all night long. I fell asleep for awhile, and awoke to see the sun just beginning to come through the shades, my fella sound asleep next to me, a sheet pulled just over our legs. I was lying on my back. I looked down, and saw something that looked like soap coming up out between my legs.

I was half asleep and couldn't understand what was happening, then realized it was foam from the sponge! We had apparently wet the sponge enough over the night and compressed it enough to create a quantity of foam that kept erupting out between my legs. I was horrified, but glad my fella was sound asleep. I reached down, grabbed the sheet and pulled it up over my waist to cover what was happening.

I was able to get up and clean up and pull out the sponge before my fella awoke. I'm sure he would have found it amusing, also, and probably would have told all his buddies about it. He never knew. I told very few of my friends about it. I mostly told my female friends who were also using the sponge, to forewarn them to beware of erupting sponges! LOL

The sponge was shortly thereafter discontinued due to chances of toxic shock syndrome in women who didn't remove it in a timely manner. I still giggle when I remember my horror at seeing so much foam erupting up between my legs. They hadn't mentioned that possibility in the accompanying information brochures. LOL

Back