Getting groped left and right. I am becoming a public property!

Laura1977

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i moved here in this small town. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face.

About six weeks ago i started having these "getting groped" experiences . I joined this forum because i want to write out everything that happens in the form of stories. My therapist suggested that i should write in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experience. She says that I should write out everything that happens . She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.

I am 45 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 18 years and have a 17 year old son. I moved here in this small town with my family about two months ago. My ex husband was a successful businessman. But he squandered his money in bad investments. Bank foreclosed on our mansion. The one smart thing I ever did was that I never let him near my finances. I come from old money. I grew up rich. I admit that i was used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this. So we had to move. My husband always wanted to move to a rural area, so we moved here because is very near our son's boarding school. We bought a house. Six weeks ago i opened up an antique store. I hate it here. The nearest mall is an hour away. My clothing makes me stick out like a sore thumb in this town. My husband enjoys this new life. He bought flannels and work jeans. Completely ditched his old wardrobe, starting buying guns, and getting excited about doing REAL camping. I hate all of it. I hate the flannels on him, I hate having a gun around, and I've ALWAYS hated the rustic camping he loves. Our kid loves it here too.

I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'11 and i have a very large breasts(KK cup), side hips and big ass. They make me look huge.
I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get. I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I don’t ‘ask’ for anything. I don’t ask to be groped. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared.

Incident #1.

About six weeks ago i attended this women in wine backyard party. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. When I entered I was greeted by the host. I noticed there were quite a few women mingling and chatting with eachother. I few looked up at me and gave me a little smile. I saw this woman my next door neighbor Sally there, so i walked over to her and we started chatting. Then this short like 5ft3 tall skinny masculine creepy green eyes thin lips gray haired wrinkled face woman in her mid 50s walked up to me reached up with her both small wrinkly hands and started to rub my upper breasts. My face kinda dropped. I was so shocked I I couldn't bring myself to say anything and just let it happen!! So bizarre!! I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all. This weird small old skinny woman Gretchen didn’t say anything at first she was just slowly rubbing my upper breasts. Then she said

"my name is Gretchen. Wow. You are real. My sister said that this giant elegant classy woman is a new resident in our town, but i had to see with my own eyes. Sorry. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. You are huge. You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.
i love your blouse. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your skirt. Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why are you so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. Are you rich? Please be honest. " she asked me and still was slowly rubbing my upper breasts

"Laura is always dressed up to the max" my next door neighbor Sally commented.

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater.

I’ve just had to commit to being ‘the overdressed one’. I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I’m just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie. I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up. "

I answered

This weird small old skinny woman Gretchen was still slowly rubbing my upper breasts with her both hands and continued chatting with me and my neighbor Sally. This weirdo woman Gretchen asked a bunch of nosy questions too. She just kept rubbing my upper breasts !!! For the whole conversation!!! Finally she said that she needs to pee, she removed her hands from my upper breasts and walked inside to the restroom.

Then my neighbor Sally told me that this touchy feely woman Gretchen is unemployed and broke and that she lives in her sister's garage. Sally told me that Gretchen's sister is the local chief of police.

About 20 minutes later i was standing and chatting with the host, this small skinny woman Gretchen walked up from behind, reached up and put one hand on each of my shoulders.

"Sorry big woman. Oh , god, this feels good! This satin material" Gretchen said and slowly moved her hands down my back

She continued moving up and down my back. She was literally massaging my back . I was finding it strange that i wasn't opposing this small skinny woman Gretchen in any manner. She just kept pushing these long strokes with her both hands from my lower back up to my shoulders. She continued working her palms into my shoulders, upper back and lower back while i was chatting with the host.
Then Gretchen finally stopped rubbing my back and put her right arm around me, and rested her hand on my right hip and joined the conversation. Then she lowered her hand down further, and rested her palm square on my right butt cheek.

I did nothing to stop this brazen move. I just kept chatting. Gretchen's hand did more than rest – her palm slowly circled my ass.

This small skinny woman Gretchen moved her palm all over my butt and said "Wow. This satin material.", before moving away from me.

I was flustered and confused, i decided to leave, so i walked outside. I got into my car and i left.

Last edited:
Incident #2.

A week later on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. I walked towards my car
when i felt a hand on my ass. I immediately stiffened. I felt the hand squeeze as i spun around.

I turned to see none other than this weird small skinny satin toucher woman Gretchen , smirking at me.

"Hello big woman," leered Gretchen. "Fancy meeting you here. uuuu i love your blouse. Big woman you are so elegant and classy. All this red satin. Sorry . I just can't help it."
She reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both small wrinkled hands hands, giving them an exploratory light squeezes.

I froze and turned my head away , as Gretchen rubbed and lightly squeezed my breasts. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the drugstore parking lot, probably about 5/6 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. Gretchen's groping hands continued to roam over my breasts.

Gretchen started rambling about her hard life. Her hands were still rubbing my breasts. I was just standing there tall, still and silent in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen. Then she said "I gotta go. My sister is waiting for her groceries" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and went inside the store .

Incident # 3.

About 15 days later I arrived home. I got out of my car. I was wearing a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink cotton pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on.
. I saw my next door neighbor Sally standing on her porch with the other neighbor this nice divorced woman in her early 50s Mary and with this unknown really short like 5 ft 2 ugly pale face creepy green eyes thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut woman in her mid 50s. I walked over to them and started talking to them. Sally introduced the small pale woman to me as her cousin Ruth.
Then this small pale woman Ruth reached up with her both hands and gingerly cupped and caressed my breasts.

"Oooh!" I squealed in surprise, as this woman who i just met felt me up.

"My God... What a pair!" Ruth murmured. She openly fondled and groped my boobs in front of Sally and Mary. They laughed. "Your boobs are humongous .They have enormous size, and they seem even bigger in my small hands. You have tits of such magnitude"

I was totally caught off-guard, and i simply stood there not knowing what to do. All the while, this small weird pale Ruth was getting busy with my boobs! This was all too much for me to process. All i could do was simply stood there stunned, letting this weird small woman fondle and grope me. Finally she stopped groping my breasts and stepped back. The four of us continued chatting like nothing happened for the next 10 minutes or so. Then i had to go.
There was a loud smack as Ruth's hand shot out and slapped my butt. "Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. Your pants are so tight on you." she commented.

I gasped and walked over to my house.

Whats going on? Short , old, creepy, masculine women gravitate toward me like fruit flies on a banana AND THEY ALL WANT TO TOUCH. It is bizarre because i am 5ft11 tall,curvy and always on high heels standing next to these two gropers i look like a giant. I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i moved here in this small town. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. But since we moved here i have been groped by two different women on three different occasions. I didn't know how to stop them. I just felt like a deer in headlights.
I even tried to be as dismissive of the situation as possible when these two short older creepy women Gretchen and Ruth were touching me and groping me. I think the reason why this reaction might be so prevalent is that i shy away from asserting myself, even when it comes to defending myself against such action, because i am wary of being labeled as a shrew, a bitch, or a homophobic upper middle class snob. So i try to be polite and as unaggressive as possible. I laugh, to prove that i am easy going, and i apologize or refrain from demanding an apology and make excuses to show that i am graceful. It is hard to speak up when you're feeling so shocked.
What's happening to me?

I don't understand it. I am completely the opposite to a homophobe... but i am literally 100% straight. Is there something about me that makes them think their behavior is ok? Is it something about my face? Do I give off “grope me” vibes to these short older masculine weird women? Also I can’t talk to my husband about this because he is extremely jealous and possessive.He is going to blame me.

Last edited:
Back