Juli_Sub

Hey there juliane my name and i woud love to hear youre kinky tasks ill shoud do in public or at home or wherever you can imagine♡

Of course you need informations about me well im 22 got 2 dogs in my freetime i play tennis and i go to the collage.
For the toys im gonna add an picture.
Already excited about youre tasks:3

And whow knows maybe youres the lucky task im gonna do and youll get an naughty pic of it postet.

Attachments

• C0yVwvjWQAAcXMH.jpg
    C0yVwvjWQAAcXMH.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
You need to go to the park with ur skirt with no panties on. Take a soda bottle with you. When no one around u out it in ur ass znd sit down on it. Strike up a conversation with somebody then slowly rise up revealing the soda bot
The. I

You need to go to the park with ur skirt with no panties on. Take a soda bottle with you. When no one around u out it in ur ass znd sit down on it. Strike up a conversation with somebody then slowly rise up revealing the soda bot
The. I
Shoud i raise while talking with him?

I want you to go to the tennis court and edge yourself using your racket and the net with that sexy butt plug in of course

Hey there juliane my name and i woud love to hear youre kinky tasks ill shoud do in public or at home or wherever you can imagine♡

Of course you need informations about me well im 22 got 2 dogs in my freetime i play tennis and i go to the collage.

And whow knows maybe youres the lucky task im gonna do and youll get an naughty pic of it postet.
Id love to see you with a dildo in your car ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200419_063534.jpg
    IMG_20200419_063534.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
Take dogs for walk short skirt and take black dildo stick it to a tree and fuck yourself

One in each hole!

You should drive around with a tight shirt on and a skirt, no panties. Finger yourself or play and make it obvious to people that you’re playing. Then park in a populated area and finger until orgasm.

Back