Great Informational Video

OMG!!!! Hemi, Hemi and Hemi when I first started listening to this I was letting my feathers get ruffled. But as the 21 minute video went on i began to see myself in some of these and thought what a great fucking thing it is to be a woman. And by the end of the 21 long video I was dancing along as Chaka Khans IM EVERY WOMAN played in my head. Sad to say men wouldnt need a 21 minute video to figure them out. I'll take it as a compliment we got 21 minutes from a damn man trying to figure out all the complexities of women out there.

OMG!!!! Hemi, Hemi and Hemi when I first started listening to this I was letting my feathers get ruffled. But as the 21 minute video went on i began to see myself in some of these and thought what a great fucking thing it is to be a woman. And by the end of the 21 long video I was dancing along as Chaka Khans IM EVERY WOMAN played in my head. Sad to say men wouldnt need a 21 minute video to figure them out. I'll take it as a compliment we got 21 minutes from a damn man trying to figure out all the complexities of women out there.
It is sad to say that in my personal life I have been with every single type of woman that the vid pointed out . I live , I love , I move on . Such is life .

Poor Hemi and your still searching for the next one on the list. We are all gloriously fabulous women. :)

Last edited:
I can see that women who display these traits could be considered to be dangerous for men. But let's think about this for a minute. The term 'men' is also complex. Obviously instead of generalising the sexes, why aren't we looking at individuals? I cannot believe that men are not capable of being considerate and understanding to women's negative traits. How are these women brought up, where did they live, did they come from a loving home? I do believe society and the media has a big part to play here, but ultimately many of us are broken in some way, have had experience of trauma or illness.
The guy talking in the video gives no indication of what men are supposed to be looking for in a woman, which kinda does the opposite of what it's about. Men will continue to make mistakes and women too. Relationships are fucking hard.
He has a cute accent tho. Bless him. :cool:

Back