HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Fuckray

OFC Regular
To all the moms out there, it's Mothers Day and I sincerely hope you are being showered with gifts and love. I myself wish that I could invite you over to my place so that I may spoil you as much as you so richly deserve. Entering my door I would hug you, squeezing you in close and kiss you slowly just before my hands grasp your breasts. Then bending you over I would expose your pussy and stroke it with my fingers before using my tongue. Making you wet, my fingers would rub your clit as my tongue would lick up between your pussy lips. As your moaning gets my cock good and hard I finger your pussy until I am ready to thrust up inside you. The head of my cock probes your pussy as you reach back with your hands to spread yourself open and accept it. My hands take hold of your wrists and I begin to slide every inch of my hard cock into your throbbing pussy. My hips begin pumping, thrusting my cock inside, going deeper when you force your body back against mine. Your pussy tightens and drips as you tell me you're cumming. I thrust faster as my hips slap against you and I slap your ass telling you how good you feel. Your hand reaches back grasping my shirt pulling me into you and you turn back and tell me to give you my cum. I thrust one more time as my cocks pulses and pumps cum into your warm body as I moan in ecstasy. Still thrusting softly I slow down and lean forward to whisper in your ear "Happy Mothers Day".

To all the moms out there, it's Mothers Day and I sincerely hope you are being showered with gifts and love. I myself wish that I could invite you over to my place so that I may spoil you as much as you so richly deserve. Entering my door I would hug you, squeezing you in close and kiss you slowly just before my hands grasp your breasts. Then bending you over I would expose your pussy and stroke it with my fingers before using my tongue. Making you wet, my fingers would rub your clit as my tongue would lick up between your pussy lips. As your moaning gets my cock good and hard I finger your pussy until I am ready to thrust up inside you. The head of my cock probes your pussy as you reach back with your hands to spread yourself open and accept it. My hands take hold of your wrists and I begin to slide every inch of my hard cock into your throbbing pussy. My hips begin pumping, thrusting my cock inside, going deeper when you force your body back against mine. Your pussy tightens and drips as you tell me you're cumming. I thrust faster as my hips slap against you and I slap your ass telling you how good you feel. Your hand reaches back grasping my shirt pulling me into you and you turn back and tell me to give you my cum. I thrust one more time as my cocks pulses and pumps cum into your warm body as I moan in ecstasy. Still thrusting softly I slow down and lean forward to whisper in your ear "Happy Mothers Day".

Well Fuckray, that is a very different approach to a Mother's Day present, thank you for sharing x

Back