Naw he’s gone lol
clearly not , a dog he couldn't properly care for and a few internet girlfriends later .. he's still here with no ambition or interest in doing anything with his life . lol weren't you the same guy posting about buying a bidet, and putting a pool in at your place . You were a "baller" huh ..maybe if you invested half of that money and time into working harder and being a responsible adult , you would still have this supposed house you love to brag about doing the upkeep on . lol this guy what a joke

Well, I personally like @dirkthedaring. I find him entertaining, typically positive about things, devoted to his girlfriend (who is lovely) and a nice guy that knows a shitload about wine. That’s my opinion for what it’s worth. It seems like others share that sentiment based on this thread at least. But I’m not here to change anyone’s mind and I’m sure he could advocate for himself if he wanted.

Well, I personally like @dirkthedaring. I find him entertaining, typically positive about things, devoted to his girlfriend (who is lovely) and a nice guy that knows a shitload about wine. That’s my opinion for what it’s worth. It seems like others share that sentiment based on this thread at least. But I’m not here to change anyone’s mind and I’m sure he could advocate for himself if he wanted.
well that's personally fantastic for you . I imagine your standards for entertainment are sub par when a grandpa constantly feels the need to brag about smoking weed and the several internet girlfriends he has online . lol it's the internet people pretend to be shit they aren't all the time . Also it's not rocket science to learn about beverages anyone with 2 brai cells and taking the time to do genuine research could educate themselves on the subject. I could really care less who advocates for who . I mean then again I don't require validation from an internet chat site where some people come to project their inability to be self aware and fix their mental health . Thanks for believing in a cause though it's great to have faith in something ;)

I suppose… I just done care enough to put people down here when it’s not necessary. I don’t begin to suppose to know why you feel so strongly about it. But that’s cool. Dirk is certainly not my “cause”… just someone I am friendly with that’s all. No subtext. I also think being a sommelier is a bit more than most people’s 2 brain cells can manage and certainly a bit more knowledge than you can gain from a google search. If we came down on everyone that exaggerated or bent the truth (or size) on here, then the entire site would be about bagging on people which is of no interest to me. But we all have our own opinions. You stated yours. I stated mine. All good.

Last edited:
Back