Attachments

• 83C6937D-07E1-4D31-AAD2-EA5C8E932DCB.jpeg
    83C6937D-07E1-4D31-AAD2-EA5C8E932DCB.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 11
  • E4046A0E-8C56-48F5-9BAC-089E175F75C2.jpeg
    E4046A0E-8C56-48F5-9BAC-089E175F75C2.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 12
d833737b-09e8-4898-8b18-26a161fdbc86-jpeg.53760

I like this one and the colouring. My hair is a very dark purple and long presently.

I love highlights in my hair as well. I did mine in Metallic Silver with a very light pale violet highlighting and it was super. I'll probably do that combo again soon as it looks good over black costumes.

I love highlights in my hair as well. I did mine in Metallic Silver with a very light pale violet highlighting and it was super. I'll probably do that combo again soon as it looks good over black costumes.
I always get blonde highlights but the last time I got 2 colors blonde and red the. The red faded so I’m just doing blonde I’ll post a picture of my last hair cut I had. But I got that 2 times in a row. And am a little tired of the last cut I got

I always get blonde highlights but the last time I got 2 colors blonde and red the. The red faded so I’m just doing blonde I’ll post a picture of my last hair cut I had. But I got that 2 times in a row. And am a little tired of the last cut I got
I know that feeling rather well. Which is why I'm always doing various colours and highlights

I absolutely cannot wait to see the new cut and highlights.
My mom and I are completely different in choosing my hairstyles I like. I like the more short style and she likes the more long style. Well when you have flare up
With MS the shorter style I choose the more I won’t sweat and have MS flare ups/ heat headaches in my eye

My mom and I are completely different in choosing my hairstyles I like. I like the more short style and she likes the more long style. Well when you have flare up
With MS the shorter style I choose the more I won’t sweat and have MS flare ups/ heat headaches in my eye
I can appreciate that reason. Some girls look so sexy with short hair such as you are choosing from.

Back