Has anyone said I love you today?

D

Dark_Witch

Did someone hold open the door for you, lingering just a few extra seconds to make sure you can come through? Has someone asked you how your day has been? Did someone smile at you today, even though they were a complete stranger you'll probably never see again? Did another driver flag you on to take their turn at a busy intersection? There are a billions of ways people around you tell you they love you every day, whether you or they realize it or not. Love isn't just romance. It's not just three little empty words. So in case your day is going so terribly you can't notice any of the love around you. I love you friend. Have a wonderful day!

I like to broadly smile at strangers and at least 3/4 will smile back. It's my attempt to make the world just a little happier. It's easy to do and costs you nothing. So come on people, brighten your little corner a little.

Everyone here is making me smile with all the replies. Thank you. :) I originally typed this up and shared it on another site. Since everyone made me feel so welcome here. (mostly. lol) I wanted to share here. Thank you all. :)

Back