Have to ask ... cum play ?

I think it's really hot. This may be weird but I personally love when I cum in a girls mouth and then we make out after while she still has my cum in her mouth. Super hot :3

No one's really asked me to show them. Honestly they just finish while it's in my mouth and then that's it. I do like seeing pics with it where I can see it cause obviously I know what it means and I find it arousing. The one time it was visible to them it made me feel incredibly sluty, and used and kinda humiliated in the way it was done, yet aroused in a way that was surprising and not expected.

Have to ask do you guys like when girl plays or shows cum before swallowing or no ?

I personally will do cum play
Super hot to me actually... I love when the girl opens her mouth to show me my load before swallowing it, or when they swirl it around their mouth, so it looks like they are savoring the taste before gulping it down. If they are even kinkier like some I have been with, they open their mouth and use their fingers to play with it and then let it slowly drip back into their mouth. Another kinky way to play with it is by blowing bubbles and make some satisfying sounds after swallowing it. Hearing her gently humming, “Mmmm” or “Yummmmmm” after swallowing it is an amazing feeling. They can even go a little further by telling me how it tasted, such as “I love swallowing your cum” or “I adore feeling your cum trickle down my throat” or “Swallowing your cum makes me so wet.” ;)

I love playing with cum- his and mine- and find it super hot. Rubbing it into my body, squeezing it in my fingers, rubbing it on my girl cock and using it as lube, all that stuff. For me, the helplessness of “making a mess” is one of the hottest things ever. And I mean it’s incredibly hot to feel so helplessly aroused and overcome by just that I make a mess everywhere, AND knowing he is so incredibly aroused and helplessly lustful that HE makes a mess everywhere. Both are incredibly hot. It feels like, we were so passionate that we couldn’t think straight or behave properly, because we wouldn’t have been so messy if we could.

Because of this, I LOVE LOVE LOVE talking about my cum before I explode. Telling him how I’m going to make a “big, sticky, goopy, wet, sloppy, messy cum” for him is what gets me to climax half the time <333

Have to ask do you guys like when girl plays or shows cum before swallowing or no ?

I personally will do cum play
Yeah I like it and as long as I get to eat your pussy and ass and fuck you for a few hours you are welcome to swallow as much of my cum as you want

Attachments

• 94873.jpg
    94873.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
Back