He put me on a leash... part 2

T

TiffanyD

Even though I knew what was about to happen I knew it was for my own good as I did a bad thing so I didn't even want to hear the phrase he told me because I didn't want to think it so I wouldn't say it even by accident so I'm not even going to repeat it here. Soon after my bum felt it was on fire as Master delivered the punishment I had earned after which he released my hands and grabbing my hair lifted my head up and placing his now revived cock into my mouth to thank him for teaching me my lesson. Once I had finished thanking him he left my legs and feet restrained as he told me to stay there and think over what I did until he returned as he had a few things to prepare for me. I was still crying as he left but I thanked him for my lesson and he just smiled and left leaving me laying over the saw horse thing as before. As I awaited his return I began looking around and saw my reflection in a mirror, my bum was now a bright red with black and blue marks where the paddle had landed in the same place, it was sore but the burning had faded. Soon after my new Master returned and he said he had a present for me and as I looked up he held up a dog collar saying it was for me and something I was to put on each time I came over once i was undressed to enter the house which Master had already informed me I was to do. I of course replied 'Yes Master" as he had instructed me and he smiled and came over putting my new collar on me before removing the restraints from my ankles allowing me to stand once unrestrained again. Master then pulled out a leash and hooked it to my collar telling me to come as he lead me upstairs to the main part of the house once again telling me he had something else to show me after which he'd allow me to dress and we'd go out for dinner. When we first met I told him how i had just moved out of my house and was living with a room mate who was away for the weekend. He just smiled saying that worked out good because I would be staying at his house so it would give him more time to start my training. Once we got back upstairs I noticed something in the kitchen I didn't notice before, a kitty liter box and as he saw me looking at it he smiled and said it was for me. He must of seen the surprised look on my face as he patted my bum saying like everything I would have to earn using the people bathroom so until then I was to use my liter box when i needed to pee. With that master tugged at my leash once again telling me to come and as I followed he lead me to the back door saying when i had to go "potty" I was to come wait by the door and he'd take me out for a walk as he opened the door telling me to come once again. As we walked out into the back yard i was surprised to see a very spacious and private back yard with a screened in area. a fire pit/BBQ and a built in pool. Master then tugged my leash again leading me over to a area of the yard separated with a fence from the rest of the yard and as master opened the gate I saw it was a huge sand box Master said was for me to use when I needed to go potty. With that Master told me where he didn't want any accidents when we went out for dinner I was to use my sandbox now before we left. I grew up with 4 brothers and one bathroom so i got used to them just walking in when I was peeing so that didn't bother me letting Master watch me but having him watch me as I went 'potty' was completely different. Master was so patient with me but soon time and nature won out and I used my sand box as Master watched and I was so proud as he patted me on my head telling me I was a good girl. Master had already changed to go out while I was downstairs retrained so as we walked back into the house he took me into his bedroom where he removed my leash and collar saying I wouldn't need them as he handed something to wear telling me to put it on and we'd go. It was a simple one size fits most wrap around dress that fastened with vel-cro so within seconds I had it on. As expected it was on the sort side but it covered what was needed as long as I remained "lady-like" and with no bra or panties I knew i would have to be very careful as he handed me a pair of sandals for my feet and off we went. While I was still expected to remember my place Master was so different when we were out in public. He allowed me to call him by his first name and over dinner we had a great time talking about our lives as we shared different things in our lives to where we were now. Once we finished our dinner he said it was time to go and as we got back to his car he opened the door for me and quickly removed my dress before allowing me to get in. I didn't even notice, or care, if anyone had seen me because it was Master's wish so nothing else mattered. Master then closed the door and walked around to get in the car to drive home and as he did I noticed his cock was standing proudly from his opened pants as he told me to such it as he drove home which I did happily. Once we got home he pulled into the garage and as I got out of the car he handed me my collar which i quickly put on and me smiled. After a quick trip out to my sandbox we were back inside and Master told me to go prepare his bath so I could get him washed up for bed. Then after i got him undressed he had me lay over the edge of the tub as it was filling so he could use my bum and as Master finished filling my bum with his reward I quickly helped him into the tub and as Master instructed I climbed in to get him washed. It wasn't long before I had hi upper body washed so helping him to his feet I began washing the lower parts of his body after which he told me to wash as he watched. After I finished he said tomorrow my training would continue but for the rest of the night we'd just snuggle on the couch and learn more about each other which was so great.
It's hard to believe that this was almost 8 years ago and so much has changed but I still can't refuse Master anything. I'm not sure if anyone will even see this, or if OFC will even allow it with the subject matter but I will update this if asked.....

Back