he told me too 2

T

TiffanyD

I have been asked to continue my last post so here goes......
The following day I returned as ordered even though my bum and pussy were still sore for my lessons the previous day, but this time I was a few minutes early. Once again I walked into the entry way and undressed as the note told me and just as I finished I heard his voice telling me to come in. This time how ever as I opened the inner door and stepped in I saw him standing there waiting for me holding a small bag as he called me over to where he was standing. As I hurried over he reached into the bag and pulled out something I quickly found out to be a collar and leash which he quickly put on me. Once they were in place he again reached into the bag this time pulling out what appeared to be a wide leather belt which he put around my waist. Once he was satisfied with the fit he grabbed one of my wrists and brought it to a spot on the belt securing it to the belt then he did the same with my other wrist leaving me under his complete control. I knew not to question him and he patted my my pussy telling me I was a good cunt as he tugged on my leash telling me to come and as i did I was surprised that we didn't go into the living room as before but into the kitchen. It was then that he told me he was impressed with me yesterday and equally impressed that I returned today to continue my training. He told me that if he chose me to be his cunt I would have to show him I was worthy of his training giving him blind obedience at all time and willingly accept my punishment for those times I didn't. He then asked if I could do that and I quickly replied "Yes Master" as he told me to address him and he smiled grabbing one of my breasts tightly in his hand and squeezing it saying "we'll see". Then as he squeezed my breast even tighter I stood there quietly even though it hurt I knew it was a test and as he smiled saying I was a good cunt as he released his vise like grip on my now sore breast. He then tugged on my leash again leading me over to a door in the kitchen which he said was the entrance to training room. Then as we stood at the door he told me he was going to give me a word to remember that was very important, telling me to never forget it and that word was "Porcupine." He then told me that during my training, if at any time I wanted to stop all I had to do was to say that word and no matter what was happening, or how far I had come in my training it would stop. Master then explained that I would be allowed to dress and leave never to return and he asked if I understood that and I said "Yes Master" as he smiled and opened the door tugging at my leash once again to follow him down the stairs. Once at the bottom of the stairs there was another door and as he opened it I saw it lead into a large room which at first glance looked like his 'man cave' as it had a large TV, a bar, pool table, a card table, as well as a dart board and assorted chairs and a couch lined up facing the TV. It was as I walked in I saw it was so much more as the other side of the room was filled with all kinds of restraint devices and other things hanging from the walls and ceiling I wouldn't even guess on. Then as I looked around the room I saw something else I was not at all expecting as I saw 8 men standing there looking at me. As embarrassed as I was all I could do was to stand there as they looked at me unable to even try to cover myself where my wrists were restrained to the belt. They were all around Master's age, early 50's or so, and Master told them I was his new cunt and in need of training. He then spun me around so show me to his friends as he told me they could use me as they wished as he reminded them that my pussy was off limits to them for fucking for now saying my training hadn't reached that part yet. Master then told them that they could lick it if they wished but nothing could go any deeper into my pussy then a tongues reach and all the men said that was fine. Master then told them that it was still very early in my training so as they put me to use if they saw I had a orgasm they would tell him immediately so I could be punished and they all agreed. With that Master held out the end of my leash telling them to enjoy as the men raced over grabbing my leash allowing there hands to roam over my naked body as they undressed. Within moments I was surrounded as my bum and mouth were filled with hard cock as they cheered each other on as each one took their turn. Even as every part of my body was being rubbed, prodded, sucked and licked I fought back the urge to accept my much needed reward until I couldn't hold it back any longer and my body just began shaking as a very intense orgasm racked my body. Almost instantly they stopped and Master came over and dragged over me over to a table as my orgasm swept through me. Once there I was laid on my back with my knees opened wide as the first of 15 slaps of the strap landed on my pussy then just as he did yesterday Master dried my aching pussy and opening it wide grabbed my clit applying a clamp as he told the men I was their's once again. From then on it was just an endless line of cock after cock filling me stoping only when I was to be punished after which they started again. It just became a blur after a while, I could feel my body being used but but there was no pleasure, no pain, just the pressure of a hard cock filling me. I wasn't even sure how much time had passed and I think I passed out from exhaution for a short time because I found myself now suspended from the ceiling in some kind of hzrness. My wrists had been unhooked from the belt and I was now just hanging there with my arms and legs spread wide with the belt now supporting most of my weight It took me a while for my eyes to focus and as they did I looked around and noticed that the men that were there when I was first brought in we no where to be seen and there were all new faces, and cocks around me. I would guess it was about an hour later when it seemed that everyone had enough and I was left hanging there. Slowly feeling began to return to my body as I felt all clammy form all the different men's cum that was sprayed all over me. It felt as if my whole body was just covered from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head and as my body regained it's senses I could feel a never ending flow of man juice pouring from my bum falling to the ground below me forming a puddle. Soon after I saw Master standing in front of me and he smiled saying I made him very proud as he told me to just relax while he got me washed up. Seconds later I felt warm mater being poured over me as I hung there as I was once again surrounded by cocks. This time how ever they were all resting and as i hung there they all began washing me off. Once I was all soaped up Master came back and began to wash me off, first my back side then flipping me over to wash the soap off my front.

I have been asked to continue my last post so here goes......
The following day I returned as ordered even though my bum and pussy were still sore for my lessons the previous day, but this time I was a few minutes early. Once again I walked into the entry way and undressed as the note told me and just as I finished I heard his voice telling me to come in. This time how ever as I opened the inner door and stepped in I saw him standing there waiting for me holding a small bag as he called me over to where he was standing. As I hurried over he reached into the bag and pulled out something I quickly found out to be a collar and leash which he quickly put on me. Once they were in place he again reached into the bag this time pulling out what appeared to be a wide leather belt which he put around my waist. Once he was satisfied with the fit he grabbed one of my wrists and brought it to a spot on the belt securing it to the belt then he did the same with my other wrist leaving me under his complete control. I knew not to question him and he patted my my pussy telling me I was a good cunt as he tugged on my leash telling me to come and as i did I was surprised that we didn't go into the living room as before but into the kitchen. It was then that he told me he was impressed with me yesterday and equally impressed that I returned today to continue my training. He told me that if he chose me to be his cunt I would have to show him I was worthy of his training giving him blind obedience at all time and willingly accept my punishment for those times I didn't. He then asked if I could do that and I quickly replied "Yes Master" as he told me to address him and he smiled grabbing one of my breasts tightly in his hand and squeezing it saying "we'll see". Then as he squeezed my breast even tighter I stood there quietly even though it hurt I knew it was a test and as he smiled saying I was a good cunt as he released his vise like grip on my now sore breast. He then tugged on my leash again leading me over to a door in the kitchen which he said was the entrance to training room. Then as we stood at the door he told me he was going to give me a word to remember that was very important, telling me to never forget it and that word was "Porcupine." He then told me that during my training, if at any time I wanted to stop all I had to do was to say that word and no matter what was happening, or how far I had come in my training it would stop. Master then explained that I would be allowed to dress and leave never to return and he asked if I understood that and I said "Yes Master" as he smiled and opened the door tugging at my leash once again to follow him down the stairs. Once at the bottom of the stairs there was another door and as he opened it I saw it lead into a large room which at first glance looked like his 'man cave' as it had a large TV, a bar, pool table, a card table, as well as a dart board and assorted chairs and a couch lined up facing the TV. It was as I walked in I saw it was so much more as the other side of the room was filled with all kinds of restraint devices and other things hanging from the walls and ceiling I wouldn't even guess on. Then as I looked around the room I saw something else I was not at all expecting as I saw 8 men standing there looking at me. As embarrassed as I was all I could do was to stand there as they looked at me unable to even try to cover myself where my wrists were restrained to the belt. They were all around Master's age, early 50's or so, and Master told them I was his new cunt and in need of training. He then spun me around so show me to his friends as he told me they could use me as they wished as he reminded them that my pussy was off limits to them for fucking for now saying my training hadn't reached that part yet. Master then told them that they could lick it if they wished but nothing could go any deeper into my pussy then a tongues reach and all the men said that was fine. Master then told them that it was still very early in my training so as they put me to use if they saw I had a orgasm they would tell him immediately so I could be punished and they all agreed. With that Master held out the end of my leash telling them to enjoy as the men raced over grabbing my leash allowing there hands to roam over my naked body as they undressed. Within moments I was surrounded as my bum and mouth were filled with hard cock as they cheered each other on as each one took their turn. Even as every part of my body was being rubbed, prodded, sucked and licked I fought back the urge to accept my much needed reward until I couldn't hold it back any longer and my body just began shaking as a very intense orgasm racked my body. Almost instantly they stopped and Master came over and dragged over me over to a table as my orgasm swept through me. Once there I was laid on my back with my knees opened wide as the first of 15 slaps of the strap landed on my pussy then just as he did yesterday Master dried my aching pussy and opening it wide grabbed my clit applying a clamp as he told the men I was their's once again. From then on it was just an endless line of cock after cock filling me stoping only when I was to be punished after which they started again. It just became a blur after a while, I could feel my body being used but but there was no pleasure, no pain, just the pressure of a hard cock filling me. I wasn't even sure how much time had passed and I think I passed out from exhaution for a short time because I found myself now suspended from the ceiling in some kind of hzrness. My wrists had been unhooked from the belt and I was now just hanging there with my arms and legs spread wide with the belt now supporting most of my weight It took me a while for my eyes to focus and as they did I looked around and noticed that the men that were there when I was first brought in we no where to be seen and there were all new faces, and cocks around me. I would guess it was about an hour later when it seemed that everyone had enough and I was left hanging there. Slowly feeling began to return to my body as I felt all clammy form all the different men's cum that was sprayed all over me. It felt as if my whole body was just covered from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head and as my body regained it's senses I could feel a never ending flow of man juice pouring from my bum falling to the ground below me forming a puddle. Soon after I saw Master standing in front of me and he smiled saying I made him very proud as he told me to just relax while he got me washed up. Seconds later I felt warm mater being poured over me as I hung there as I was once again surrounded by cocks. This time how ever they were all resting and as i hung there they all began washing me off. Once I was all soaped up Master came back and began to wash me off, first my back side then flipping me over to wash the soap off my front.
My mind flows with situations I could please myself through your body.

Back