Hello, I'm Lumi!

Lol i am at work now so cant drink but also love to have a few drinks on a week end then i gett funny or so i was told lol i was on a chat site years back the saturday i was on there while drinking the next day every one was like what happend to you i ignored every one in the chat room and just posted lyrics from songs i was listening and the drunker i got the wierder the lyrics

Hehe that’s a great effect of drunk! I’ve had too many think that because I was drunk I must be horny. Hehe nooope

Lol yes it is and it sometimes have that effect on me as well depending on how much i drink lol

Lol yes i now what you mean a person is more honest and vocal if you have a few drinks in but sometimes it can cause a problem lol but thats a another story

Hehe you’d think in a sex chat site you’d see more of that. But people are still people. It helps to establish a connection first. :p if you can be patient enough. Which I know is difficult. Even for us girls sometimes. Hehe

Being patient is necessary tbh. I've been here for a long time and I know this much

It’s true !
A lot of people aren't here only for sex so in order to build a good relationship with someone you need to be patient and to accept his or her flaws because nobody is perfect including myself in it

Back