Hello ladies I am new here i love to meet someone fun playful

Ebonybarbie

Hello ladies thank you for taking the time to read my profile I am new to this website and I am not really sure how it works but I will give it my best shot I am 34 years old Ebony and I am looking for a female friend that is fun loving honest playful clean someone I can go to the movie with hang out have a good time am not looking for a one night stand please but respectful as well as mature.

Hi Ebony and welcome. I hope you find all your desires fulfilled here. It does happen. I found my wonderful girlfriend here so you can too. If you have any questions or problems dont hesitate to ask and someone will step up to help you. So welcome and enjoy!

Hello ladies thank you for taking the time to read my profile I am new to this website and I am not really sure how it works but I will give it my best shot I am 34 years old Ebony and I am looking for a female friend that is fun loving honest playful clean someone I can go to the movie with hang out have a good time am not looking for a one night stand please but respectful as well as mature.
Welcome to OFC! I hope you get what you're looking for! Heads up though, most of us are immature still :p

Back