Help me enjoy myself

S

Spunttitts

Spun and can only get more lit
Have a full supply to help me stay craving c0cks so message me the details of a how you would enjoy me while I’m spun out .

Attachments

• 16D0C593-6BBF-4113-A57A-707A2DF99FC3.jpeg
    16D0C593-6BBF-4113-A57A-707A2DF99FC3.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 114
First I would rip all your clothes off and start groping and sucking your big tiites. Then I would finger/rub your pussy with my right hand until I can make you cum.

Have a full supply to help me stay craving c0cks so message me the details of a how you would enjoy me while I’m spun out .
Blow a huge cloud on your tits and suck your nipples in to my mouth until they are numb. Then another huge cloud on and in your pussy rewhile I flick your clit with my tongue and just before that goes numb you convulse wildly and squirt on my face till I'm drenched in it.By then my raging hard cock
Is ready to explode and you take it easily down your throat and I fuck your face balls deep till I'm spent.

Attachments

• 20200215_045650.jpg
    20200215_045650.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2
spun out right there with ya Id have to break out the toys fuck you with a dildo while you suck on my cock put a butt plug in your ass for now and work that pussy we can spin out on cam if you like

Back