Help....

P

PunjabiLund001

Hey, Mods
Please help me out with this i am not able to get in lounge chat ..Please see to the screenshot attached ..As it states that banned for not using english but i haven't used any other language..In Lounge .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210705-171751.png
    Screenshot_20210705-171751.png
    79 KB · Views: 5
Hey, Mods
Please help me out with this i am not able to get in lounge chat ..Please see to the screenshot attached ..As it states that banned for not using english but i haven't used any other language..In Lounge .
You don't even have an English name - that in itself can be enough to earn a ban. The mods need to understand what every user is saying to enforce the rules in here.

Hey, Mods
Before you will even be allowed back in chat, you are going to need a name change which will require you making a new account. You name needs to be in English. Once you get that fixed, then we will work on getting you back into chat.

Back