Hey, can we have games in here?

Playing Rock Paper Scissors in PM and Spinning bottles in main chat?

• Sounds cool!!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Meh...whatever...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

AkshayGoodOne

I've seen people figuring out ways to play Truth or Dare, Tic Tac Toe and other party/community games in main chat, which is a great thing!! Games build relationships, keep people on the hook and passes time well :D. Another form of adult entertainment OFC never mentioned is Adult Games. I've found myself enjoying adult flash games and marvelling at the creativity of those who made them. It's neither that OFC doesn't have games - spend some time at Trivia Chat and you'll know the power of community games, and possibly, what I mean to say :p

I think some programs/classes containing codes for community based HTML games can be incorporated into the web-based standalone software of OFC. In this way, people would be able to realize chance-based, turn-based, interactive community games such as (my own examples)
1. Tic Tac Toe
2. Spinning Bottle
3. Stone Paper Scissors

Ability to access and register to these games along with being present in chat room of interest would be such a nice thing.

I did wish to take up the responsibility to code these myself, but I'm still a noobie in Web Development. However, I understand Java and Python well, so I can certainly contribute to offer algorithms and logic for the above classes, which I'd do in future threads.

Most of you may find this silly, but what's wrong at all in experimenting? Enterprises always need to understand trends and tendencies and adapt in order to still be relevant to people. I couldn't resist pitching this idea anyways :p

I'm also curious to understand how would the people at OFC react to this idea. They might reject or accept it, and that's okay. What serves people best must stay here :D

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back