Hey new here

Hey people I am new...some good advices??!
Hey Sebas96, welcome to the site, very good advice from Alyssa. Remember (apart from Bots and people wanting to sell pics), we are all real people looking for fun and to make a connection in some form or other. Everyone is different, but I usually don't respond to private messages with just a dic pic, or hi sexy, hi baby, hi dear, hi slut. Starting with I like/love older women doesn't really appeal to me either, I don't really want to be reminded lol. Have fun! xxx

hah thanks Sun! ...tell me...how would be a good way to star a talk?
Hey Sebas96, you made me smile! For me, be witty, creative, funny, kind, caring, sexy (but not rude). Profile posts are a really good way to start too, or commenting in the forums to threads. Read profile pages, its a good way to get to know someone before you interact, and you can gauge how to approach them! Follow people that you feel you can connect with. We are all different, have fun xxx

Perpendicular! we have to meet and learn together then!... Great Sun! I will follow your advices and doing my research before talking hah...hope to have the chance to talk with you as well

Perpendicular! we have to meet and learn together then!... Great Sun! I will follow your advices and doing my research before talking hah...hope to have the chance to talk with you as well
Hey, well lets see how well my advice works lol, on me! xxx

Back