Hi again

Yo i’m re-introducing myself. I’m a 18 y/o straight male and I’m gonna be honest i’m very sexual. I have a fairly active sex life and this website for me is another way of expressing my sexuality when I’m not physically with somebody. I love talking to new people about anything whether it be sexting or talking about aliens or beliefs in a higher power. I’m very cordial and I love complimenting women and making them feel appreciated. Please excuse me if i come off as too horny I probably just am too horny but I can be funny too. I wanna help make this forum fun and friendly so don’t hate on me I’m just tryna be myself so in turn it enables all the other beautiful ppl on here to be more open and fun. Music, sports, weed and of course beautiful women are some of my biggest interests. I’m looking forward to meeting and talking to people on here feel free to ask for pics or to message me. I posted some pics just cuz don’t judge but Anyways much love to all hope y’all havin good sex and shout out to all the chicks that eat pineapple

Last edited:
View attachment 4956 View attachment 4955 Yo i’m re-introducing myself. I’m a 18 y/o straight male and I’m gonna be honest i’m very sexual. I have a fairly active sex life and this website for me is another way of expressing my sexuality when I’m not physically with somebody. I love talking to new people about anything whether it be sexting or talking about aliens or beliefs in a higher power. I’m very cordial and I love complimenting women and making them feel appreciated. Please excuse me if i come off as too horny I probably just am too horny but I can be funny too. I wanna help make this forum fun and friendly so don’t hate on me I’m just tryna be myself so in turn it enables all the other beautiful ppl on here to be more open and fun. Music, sports, weed and of course beautiful women are some of my biggest interests. I’m looking forward to meeting and talking to people on here feel free to ask for pics or to message me. I posted some pics just cuz don’t judge but Anyways much love to all hope y’all havin good sex and shout out to all the chicks that eat pineapple

Hey thoughful, welcome again, hope you are having lots of fun, and thank you for the messages xx

Back