Hi im Camilla/Kamila

CamillaPL

Hello, My name is Camille(Kamila). Im 19yo(11days to 20bday YAY ^^) from Poland, and i love sexting, and roleplaying. If u saw me active in any chatroom, feel free and ask me for RP or just for talking. Im always horny, and sex is my passion. If we are spending time here, so maybe lets make that in good company.

XoXo Camilla :**

565_1000.jpg

Hello, My name is Camille(Kamila). Im 19yo(11days to 20bday YAY ^^) from Poland, and i love sexting, and roleplaying. If u saw me active in any chatroom, feel free and ask me for RP or just for talking. Im always horny, and sex is my passion. If we are spending time here, so maybe lets make that in good company.

View attachment 34614
Meet me on Kik. preist2k20

View attachment 34614
Our passions are common! Welcome!
Looking forward to an awesome RP with you! :)

View attachment 34614
Stunning

View attachment 34614
Hi im 19 too want to rp u, lets sext babe

View attachment 34614
hi

View attachment 34614
Great to see you here Kamila! A lot of fun to be had. Hope to see you around the boards.

View attachment 34614
Beauty!!!

View attachment 34614
Hey Camilla..your introduction says so much about you..it will be good to have ppl like you around here..who are passionate about this..I am so passionate about roleplaying... will be nice to chat to you..

View attachment 34614
Hi Camilla,

I like sexting, and want to have with you whenever possible.

Kisses

Hi guys, im back after short break. Listen. Camilla are LOOKING FOR OLD FCKIN PERVERT WHO IS HER FIRST MOST IMPORTANT AND DECIDED ABOUT HER DADDY <3 If u wanna know details PM me on chat or here with first msg ADD WANNA BE YOUR DADDY
Tell me your snap so we can get nasty

Hi guys, im back after short break. Listen. Camilla are LOOKING FOR OLD FCKIN PERVERT WHO IS HER FIRST MOST IMPORTANT AND DECIDED ABOUT HER DADDY <3 If u wanna know details PM me on chat or here with first msg ADD WANNA BE YOUR DADDY
i want to play with you and fuck you

Back