Hit me up. Nothing is off the table. Bored and looking for fun

Be gentle to me cause I am new here and just need someone to get off and trade with me on snap if your’e interested hit me up guys @grayyeva
Wow...you are gorgeous. Love to chat sometime - same deal, ask anything you’d like - no topic off limits :)

Ok I thought I was now chatting with someone else??!! Let’s be friends and talk about politics!
Sorry. I'm just going to shut up now cuz my boyfriend will see everything on my thread that you asked me and my response so now thanks a lot I'll have to explain to him y I was answering your stupid questions.

Ok well it was an absolutely pointless displeasure talking to you! Bye! You heard of WhatsApp? Use that and you can send photos or video chat with him. Don’t waste people’s time on here!

Ok well it was an absolutely pointless displeasure talking to you! Bye! You heard of WhatsApp? Use that and you can send photos or video chat with him. Don’t waste people’s time on here!
Have you ever heard of harassment cuz that's what you were doing. And it's our choice where we talk bye

Back