KindKiara

My name's Kiara. I'm single, bisexual, and love to roleplay. I have the right to ignore you if you piss me off, so I suggest you be nice. I'm childish and playful. I enjoy Disney movies, stuffed animals, coloring books...I miss being carefree, ya know? Ugh, I'm rambling again. Sorry. Just, hit me up whenever. I'm bored.

My name's Kiara. I'm single, bisexual, and love to roleplay. I have the right to ignore you if you piss me off, so I suggest you be nice. I'm childish and playful. I enjoy Disney movies, stuffed animals, coloring books...I miss being carefree, ya know? Ugh, I'm rambling again. Sorry. Just, hit me up whenever. I'm bored.
You are very beautiful I have Snapchat and Skype if you want to chat sometime

I'm sure your cool and all but the dick pic throws me off. Don't know how to read this situation. Could you clarify the nature of chat? No offense bro just new to this and learning the ropes. Hope I'm not making a fool of myself.

Stuffed animals?

I will be kind, poliet or naught af whatever you would like, if interested message me back

hi sexy

Back