Honestly considering

Markmatthews

What is it about people now days. It seems like the mean a rewarded the kind are overlooked. I sometimes look out my window and think to myself why do I matter. Do I even matter. As I write this part of me laughs inside because I'm 99% sure that nobody will read thid. I write this because I'm broken. I have lost everything I ever cared for and now all I have are memories. Memories that seem to seep into my very being. The shadows on the walls are the only friends I dare confide in. There was love once. Now there is only death.

What is it about people now days. It seems like the mean a rewarded the kind are overlooked. I sometimes look out my window and think to myself why do I matter. Do I even matter. As I write this part of me laughs inside because I'm 99% sure that nobody will read thid. I write this because I'm broken. I have lost everything I ever cared for and now all I have are memories. Memories that seem to seep into my very being. The shadows on the walls are the only friends I dare confide in. There was love once. Now there is only death.

It might seem impossible now, but... There Will Be Love Again.
Stay strong. <3

Have patience, friend.....Wait, for we can never decide the time of our gifts from fate :)

Last year I felt as you did, broken beyond repair, but as I look back now, its truly become a distant memory. The same will happen for you, just trust in yourself, you are just being tested right now, ❤

Back