Horny 25yo looking for some NSA fun

hi lovey x I am Tony 55 in Rotherham x I am looking to chat and meet with a female submissive to share mutual pleasure with and explore new experiences x I would like to chat with you about a possible meeting to discuss some fun together x I am a dominant male and my profile is available on here x I am looking for a mutually satisfying long term agreement x My email address is tonysmith6644@yahoo.co.uk and you can chat with me on [google]Chat on tony.smth6644@gmail.com x I would love to hear from you dear so if you want to get in touch with me please feel free x Please send me a message or email me to discuss further x I will look forward to your reply x Thanks Tony

I'm a 25-year-old female from East Midlands, UK. I currently work part-time, over the weekend, and have three days during the week off.

I'm very much willing to meet up if we live close by; unfortunately, I don't drive so taxi/bus/train would be my mode of transport. I'm willing to use all manner of social apps if I know it and even if I don't, I'm willing to register for one, to keep in contact.
Have Snapchat or Skype

I'm a 25-year-old female from East Midlands, UK. I currently work part-time, over the weekend, and have three days during the week off.

I'm very much willing to meet up if we live close by; unfortunately, I don't drive so taxi/bus/train would be my mode of transport. I'm willing to use all manner of social apps if I know it and even if I don't, I'm willing to register for one, to keep in contact.
Anytime anywhere anyway you want it

Where are u from hun, I'm in horsforth leeds

Hello Baby Girl how U doin

Back