How common is wife sharing?

Well one its illegal at least on the marriage side of things. Also equating the different loves there are i.e the love you have for a spouse, and the love you have for your children, is a little weird. Love and i mean true love, and the discussion at hand are two differenching aspects. wife sharing or cuckholding usually never involve people you personally know as then feelings do become involved and people then do get hurt. Those 2 things aren't about emotional feelings but sexual.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on polyamory. What you're talking about is just sex. I think if social conventions didn't exist, I could have feelings for more than one woman. I have discussed this with my wife on occasion. How I feel about her has nothing to do with how I feel about another woman. It's kind of like if you have a child, you don't love your wife less, but you love the child in a different way. If you have a second child, you still love your wife like you always have, but now you have a new love as well. I would assume that unless you are having sex with complete strangers that there are some feelings involved along with the sexual aspect...anxious to hear your response.

I make a difference between fucking and having a relation. Fucking is fulfilling the most basic instinct. There is no feeling involved just pure sensation. In the absolute I don't have to know the person I fuck. I don't care about her life, I want her body, period.

What you are talking about is completely different. You are talking of parallel feelings for different persons.

As much as I can fuck a stranger, I can't imagine having feelings for another woman than my wife.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on polyamory. What you're talking about is just sex. I think if social conventions didn't exist, I could have feelings for more than one woman. I have discussed this with my wife on occasion. How I feel about her has nothing to do with how I feel about another woman. It's kind of like if you have a child, you don't love your wife less, but you love the child in a different way. If you have a second child, you still love your wife like you always have, but now you have a new love as well. I would assume that unless you are having sex with complete strangers that there are some feelings involved along with the sexual aspect...anxious to hear your response.

Your observations are spot on. The first time my husband shared me it was with a guy that I worked with at the time. His name is Jack. I agreed to try a mfm with my husband and Jack as a bucket list event if I could have one on one sex with Jack first. (I did not think I could do a MFM unless I had already been with both guys) But it was so intoxicating that I knew I wanted more. My husband loves watching me fuck and he loves giving me mfm events. So he encouraged me to enjoy Jack as much as I wanted with or without him being present. So Jack and I were hooking up during lunch breaks at work and after work everyday. On weekends he would stay with us and we would do mfm things.

Jack and I went into what my husband calls, "honeymoon mode." For about a month all I could think about was getting in bed with Jack. But then I realized that it was not just about sex. After sex Jack and I would lay in bed and visit and the more we got to know each other the more I realized that I was falling in love with him. That frightened me and I talked to Carl about it and offered to stop. Carl, (my husband) said it was totally natural and that humans are capable of loving more than one person. But rather than stop he suggested that I find an additional lover. His theory was that if I was fucking several different guys I would not be as likely to bond so deeply with Jack. It would put things in focus that it was just sex.

So I tried that and for a time it seemed to be working. But eventually I realized that I really was in love with Jack. So it started as just sharing for the sake of sex but has turned into polyamory.

So to your point, I think that polyamory is a beautiful concept and in a perfect world I think we would all love everyone. Also, Carl and Jack are not the only men that I love in that way. There is another man that I love and he too is part of our polyamory. Likewise my husband loves my best friend Heather and my older sister. So this works for us and is a much safer way to care for sexual needs without resorting to strangers.

I

would love to try this one day, it’s always been a kink of mine

I am pretty sure that MOST women have had fantasies about similar things. I loved sex from my first orgasm when I was a teen onward. It was not long before I started imagining things like being gangbanged while I masturbated. When I was in college I walked in on my older sister while she was pulling a train. She made me leave but I went back to our apartment and masturbated as I imagined what was going on with her. Ever since then I found the concept intoxicating. But I was fearful about trying it for a number of reasons. Once I did my first mfm it totally changed my view of sex. Doing two guys at once is not twice as good it is 10 times as good and I think if you ask any girl that has done it she will tell you the same thing. But the key is that it HAS TO BE with the right guys. With the wrong guys it could be a nightmare.

My husband and I are sexually open now. We first got into vacationing with another couple and sharing a room. We thought about doing the whole if there is a tie on the door handle then one couple is using the room but we were all adults and there were two beds so why not. From there it got into why not all play together and enjoy the moment. In the end what was supposed to be a one time thing on vacation stuck with us. We went home and started looking into open sexual lifestyle like hotwifing and swinging.

Back